Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Popelmon
Jan 24, 2010

wow
so spin
I haven't played this in a long rear end time but someone got me a code for the year 3 season pass and so I'm starting again. It's still a ton of fun but there are so many new operators and maps. Are there any must have year 2 ops I should get? I always liked IQ, Twitch, Mute and Bandit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Popelmon
Jan 24, 2010

wow
so spin

Jack Trades posted:

Dokkaebi, Lesion, Jackal and Mira are fun but they aren't "must have" or anything.
Also Ela is cancer, so get that if you wanna be a part of the problem.

Thanks! I bought Mira and the phone lady and they are both a ton of fun. Mira's windows already got me a few really neat kills. Now I just have to (re)learn a few good spots for my nitro to make them even better!

Popelmon
Jan 24, 2010

wow
so spin
Oh poo poo I forgot that shotguns are actually good in this game. And being able to punch huge holes into walls is a nice bonus.

Popelmon
Jan 24, 2010

wow
so spin
Finally something Tachanka is actually good at!

Popelmon
Jan 24, 2010

wow
so spin
Ugh, second pandemic I lost on the last wave because one of my teammates left the game. Cool, I think I'm done with this.