Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jedrick
Mar 21, 2010

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
I too am Xbox gt: Energy Snake

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jedrick
Mar 21, 2010

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
If they want to lower Ella picks, take her impacts away. Pretty much every defence round is all impacts/nitro, and this bandit nerf (wtf) isn't going to help that.

Jedrick
Mar 21, 2010

Smoke weed every day.
Edit: disregard

Jedrick fucked around with this message at 02:27 on Jan 26, 2018

Jedrick
Mar 21, 2010

Smoke weed every day.

Major Isoor posted:

Eh? The thermal vision is true, but I'm not sure what you're talking about, regarding the invisibility suit. :confused: Are you somehow thinking of MGS4, perhaps?

Spies vs Mercs had it. I remember this because if you were playing on an Xbox 360, an emulation glitch made players using optic camo have a bright green outline around them.

Jedrick
Mar 21, 2010

Smoke weed every day.
A new attachment option that goes in laser slot would be rad. I have no idea what it would be though.

Jedrick
Mar 21, 2010

Smoke weed every day.
Yeah, flashlights are neat. I always thought toggleable light switches/being able to shoot out lights would be cool. Imagine boarding up and blacking out a room adjacent to obj during prep phase to gently caress with attackers.

That being said, I'm sure plenty of people would hate this.

Jedrick
Mar 21, 2010

Smoke weed every day.
Just play God's chosen shield op Fuze.

Jedrick
Mar 21, 2010

Smoke weed every day.
I've heard a fan idea for a shield op with 2/3 speed with a breakable shield a la OG Blackbeard.

I just want a shield with shotgun or something like a judge revolver.

Jedrick
Mar 21, 2010

Smoke weed every day.
Finka is like a cut MGS character.

Jedrick
Mar 21, 2010

Smoke weed every day.
They're removing elas impacts! Yay!

Also lowering damage and further increasing recoil of the scorpion.

Bearing 9 getting nerfed as well, no specifics.

Jedrick fucked around with this message at 18:27 on Feb 17, 2018

Jedrick
Mar 21, 2010

Smoke weed every day.
I'm not sure if that was them teasing a tchanka rework, or them just admitting he's a lost cause

Jedrick
Mar 21, 2010

Smoke weed every day.

keyframe posted:

:canada: :canada: Who else is stoked for the best map returning to the game? :canada: :canada:

Hell yes, I forgot they confirmed this! I wonder if they're reworking it at all?

Jedrick
Mar 21, 2010

Smoke weed every day.
Now just let me kapkan mine those impact holes ubi.

Jedrick
Mar 21, 2010

Smoke weed every day.
Recruit elite skin:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Jedrick
Mar 21, 2010

Smoke weed every day.
Ubi please

Jedrick
Mar 21, 2010

Smoke weed every day.
Just let chanka shoot his mg through castle walls for surprise death closets.

Jedrick
Mar 21, 2010

Smoke weed every day.
Killing Blackbeard with a Smoke canister while his fat rear end squirms in barbed wire. :discourse:

Jedrick
Mar 21, 2010

Smoke weed every day.
Lol wait, people thought there would be renown refunds for attachments? Hahaha, who loving cares? Out of all the reasons to be pissy at Ubi, this is the dumbest poo poo.

Jedrick
Mar 21, 2010

Smoke weed every day.

tjones posted:

They've kinda brought it on themselves considering they attempted to drum up community support over the defender acog removal outrage by giving refunds to players whom had those attachments removed during the update.

Still though, it's like "Oh, I never have to spend renown on attachments ever again? Wahh! I demand reparations for this slight against me!"

Not really the same as removing options from operators.

Jedrick
Mar 21, 2010

Smoke weed every day.
Played outbreak with a friend who's never touched siege before. He picked Tachanka and demolished dudes with the MG, so I think he's working fine.

Favourites so far are probably shotgun/smg Smoke and p90/magnum Doc. Recruit is pretty good too with MG, nitro and flashes.

Man, gently caress rooters though, especially if you're playing as a fat boy.

Jedrick
Mar 21, 2010

Smoke weed every day.
Lesion is still my main man: monster smg (under appreciated imo), potentially the best pistol in the game, and when your gadgets are set up right, you feel omnipotent.

Jedrick
Mar 21, 2010

Smoke weed every day.
If you haven't done 3x MG recruits, I strongly recommend giving that a shot.

Jedrick
Mar 21, 2010

Smoke weed every day.
Plane has the conference room obj that you can essentially solo as smoke if you lay down next to the couch and the attackers don't bring a hard breacher.

It's also probably the best map for shield ops and kapkan, so it's all good in my books.

Jedrick
Mar 21, 2010

Smoke weed every day.
So many dick holes.

Jedrick
Mar 21, 2010

Smoke weed every day.
If an angled grip is an option, I will always try that first, only switching to vertical if the recoil is still too much for the playstyle I'm trying to achieve with that operator.

Jedrick
Mar 21, 2010

Smoke weed every day.

Admiral Joeslop posted:

I rank tanked during Operation Health and managed low silver. Purposefully losing all my ranked matches on my brand new smurf (by leaving the game if we were about to win and taking the ban)

poo poo like this is why I almost exclusively play casual.

Jedrick
Mar 21, 2010

Smoke weed every day.
Best Jackal is Jackal with smokes and the PDW strapped with a comp, laser, and vertical. Fill the obj with smoke and mag dump hip fire into the haze.

Jedrick
Mar 21, 2010

Smoke weed every day.
I'm pretty sure the only acceptable time to take Cav's SMG over the spas15 is if you have the caulking gun skin.

Jedrick
Mar 21, 2010

Smoke weed every day.
Capitao benefits massively if used with an OP with frags. Take turns fragging/bolting the defuser. Bonus points if you have a Monty as well.

Jedrick
Mar 21, 2010

Smoke weed every day.
I can't tell if this is a buff or a nerf.

Jedrick
Mar 21, 2010

Smoke weed every day.
New sticker for my ciggy case.

Jedrick
Mar 21, 2010

Smoke weed every day.
Doc and Rook shotgun bros is possibly the most fun you can have paying with a buddy.

Jedrick
Mar 21, 2010

Smoke weed every day.

*votes to kick*

Jedrick
Mar 21, 2010

Smoke weed every day.
Anyone else use one of your reinforcements as Mira repeatedly starting and stopping reinforcing a wall so your teammates gently caress off?

Jedrick
Mar 21, 2010

Smoke weed every day.
Yacht/House/Plane/Favela playlist please.

Jedrick
Mar 21, 2010

Smoke weed every day.
Just remember, whenever you're LMG rushing obj with Zofia, she has a child waiting for her at home.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jedrick
Mar 21, 2010

Smoke weed every day.
gently caress gamers hail satan