Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shadiiw
Apr 22, 2010

Ellipson posted:

I ended up picking up operators along how the video mp5 posted suggested, except I grabbed Kapkan because I liked his guns from doing the scenarios.

Anything super special to watch out for on attachments? Been playing around with a bunch of different ones, it seems like Vertical Grip is always good, Muzzle Break/Compensator is based on the gun, and if laser is like previous games it's going to give you away more than it helps. I've used all the scopes so far and I'm gravitating towards Holo as an all-around with ACOG being map dependent.

EDIT: Oh hey there's an attachment thingy in the second post.

One more thing: I felt like I made more noise with the "heavier" operators. If I want to lurk on defense or take weird routes, does that make the "light" operators better? Or was that all in my head? If it's just speed, I don't see that making a big difference.

Only really derpy thing I did was dying to Smoke's gas grenade; I didn't know you could stop the damage by healing with F and let myself die, whoops

When it comes to sights the only "rule" is really: ACOG if you can use it on the weapon and can handle it (for example, I never use ACOG on Bucks AR as it makes most of my shot hit the ceiling and not the enemy) and the other are up to personal preference really, none of them are really better then the other.

And Holding F wont stop you from dying from Smoke's gas grenade. It only slows down the bleed out time. So if you where wounded inside of it there was nothing you could have done.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU