Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kata-Haro
Oct 21, 2010

Plasma Pink is the best universal weapon colour and anyone who disagrees is wrong.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kata-Haro
Oct 21, 2010

Is the Thermite dob charm weekly bugged for anyone else?

I've been destroying gadgets in a few rounds now and it isn't registering for me.

Kata-Haro
Oct 21, 2010

Elysiume posted:

It was working for me last night, I can check again when I play later.

Are you destroying your teammates' gadgets while on defense? :v:

Haha, nope.

Restarted the game and got it working now. Guess those 4-5 rounds are just lost progress.

Kata-Haro
Oct 21, 2010

Yeah, I'm in a but of a spot right now where I feel I'm not contributing as much as I used to.

In my case, I think it's game knowledge outpacing mechanical skill and situational awareness. When I was still learning the game, I'd be a lot more stupidly aggresive on attack and basically hold one spot forever on defense. Now that I'm familiar with the maps and angles that I can get killed from, it's causing a sort of information paralysis and making me second guess my course of action. Ends up with me getting killed in stupid ways. It also doesn't help that I've always been kinda rear end at shooting dudes.

At the end of the day I just need to get better. Also getting older sucks and I blame Cav for shooting me in the back so often.

Kata-Haro
Oct 21, 2010

Fart Car '97 posted:

She slows defenders and does 3 damage. Her shield is full body but can be staggered with melee and impact grenades. Alone she's very helpless, but with a teammate behind she can be really good. I think she's one of the coolest and most interesting ops they've released in a long time.

From the videos I've seen she can also switch to her secondary and ADS deceptively fast. As in the second you look a way she'll put a bullet in you. Still requires another teammate to divide their attention though, but turns out she's a lot more dangerous than a Monty.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kata-Haro
Oct 21, 2010

Shockeh posted:

Ausgoon games have died, aside from Isoor and his IRL buddies, and occasionally Lightglobe queueing with me. What's going on ANZAC goons, where you at?

Ah poo poo. I've been really meaning to get off my rear end and join the discord finally but I'm usually only playing on the weekends.