Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
We are starting to get a bunch of aussies together to play copper tier together so please feel free to join us in the discord.

The level of dicourse is "dont be racist openly" so if you feel you can beat this very low bar play with us. Also if you "are bad" we don't care and are very happy to teach new players.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
I think I did something dumb like, Fuze Hib and Rook.

If I had my time again I would have gone something like, Rook Jager and Ash Thermite/Fuze

that way you get a taste of all the different play-styles out of the box.

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

I AM BRAWW posted:

what's the current hack/walls/aimbot for siege? where can i purchase it/what do you guys recommend

there are special goon only ones ...

El Burbo posted:

Whoa, this guy has a vac ban. He’s freakin serious :stare:

...hang on wait what I thought this was a bit. :stare:

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

quote:

I don’t expect to be great at Dota 2 or any other complex game the moment I start playing, but at least those games have tutorials, or modes outside of the main event designed to ease you in.

Lmao how long was dota 2 around before it added tutorials?

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Cup Runneth Over posted:

Ubisoft hasn't made any indication that they plan to ever do so for Siege

Don't ruin my moment!

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Krogort posted:

Play Ela, spray and pray.

gently caress that poo poo Ela don't need to pray you know the devil has her back

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
Sorry for invading europe euro goons.

(not sorry)

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Wait what :stare:

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
Actually a real Aussie Operator would have an ability that locks all brown skinned enemy ops in a hell island with no food and water until the end of the round.

"I grew here, you flew here."

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
I played siege for the first time in a month and won a ranked game 2 - 0 after I wanna say 3 auto kicks for tks on the other team.

I missed this poo poo inject it into my veins.

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Cling-Wrap Condom posted:

he has to tweet dude

@RealMute lmao homies in here trying to drone up in my poo poo #lmao #wrecked #justmuteit

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
@RealMute these internet outages have me all like "hey @Comcast game respect game lmao mirite fellas?" #wrecked

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

thirstlords getting up in ela's snapchat and twitter menchies in the middle of a tense gunfight

Echo uses Yokai to record his "Gunfight from one room away" sounds Tumblr.

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Shockeh posted:

Are you playing with the AusGoons?

Thats BigSwag2745 whom you have played with regularly

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
We talked about it Shockeh too, name change thread was hell for discord/sa relations

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
Ranked match with Player A last night. Player A was bad and always picked Blitz but never pushed or contested. Player A didn't make calls or listen to calls in game.

Player A with defuse as Blitz was sitting outside the point with 20 seconds left and a team mate ran up, killed him and took defuser saying "sorry, I need this more than you." We push and miraculously almost win.

Next game player A on other team.

We win 4 nil.

In a 1 v 1 I shoot player A, down him. Walk up to him and hit him with a grzmot kill to the face for the total disrespect.

I loving love this game.

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
How do you Castle? I saw some pro league play where they castle up all but one entrance and try and funnel them in. Something like that?

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
I had a pubby Lord Chanka who never set up his gun.

Never.

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Thief posted:

roaming Tachanka w/silenced SMG is extremely fun

by the time you spiral back into the obj you'll know exactly where to setup with enough ammo to spam until the round is over or you need to abandon it for a flank

also 3 armor lets you take that extra tiny bit of dmg that will save you in enough bullshit scenarios to make you not feel too bad for ignoring Kapkan

No I mean in the horde mode with multiple fights where you are in a fixed position defending a point.

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
Kixstar had some video on the new map where you mira and castle somewhere wierd off point and the attackers pretty much get choked through your medieval kill zone if they come from one direction and if not you can flank around behind them.

I think about that alot when I am making GBS threads up the game with my supremely sub optimal mira placements

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Jack Trades posted:

Give Chanka's turret tiny wheels so he can very slowly wheel around on it.

But it squeaks really loudly when he moves

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

ATP_Power posted:

FWIW you don't need really good headphones to play the game. King George (former pro and full time streamer) streams using the cheap Samsung earbuds that are packed in with their phones, as long as it gives stereo sound you'll be good.

And isn't Kixstar deaf in one ear?

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

ATP_Power posted:

One of my favorite R6 moments was when the last guy on our team was toying with the last downed opponent, and the downed guy managed to crawl his way over to my (pre-rework) Kapkan trap and kill them both for a draw.

The ultimate stalemate!

The closest I have to that I was in a 1 v 1 wandering onto the point and getting Frost trapped while my team laughed at me for throwing the win.

... and then I captured the point because apparently the last guy was so far away he couldn't get back in time.

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

That vid was seriously good.

link, please.

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
One of my best friends is copper 4 because reasons. He is acually better than me but whatever his mmr means we are playing with children.

Game on the line 1 v 1.

Our one surviving 12 year old is panicking what do I do? What do I do? "Hold this angle" we tell him, everytime he starts to move or look away we shout "no, hold the angle".

The one remaining attacker slow peaks like, glacial drift slow and we both scream "FIRE!!!!!!"

Headshot, we win.

This game is so stupid and I love it.

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
There are a lot of fun streamers that play this game beyond the 360 no scope mlg e sports pro dudes.

AnneMunition is great too, for example.

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Flipswitch posted:

Tower's being removed from ranked.

gently caress its like one of the best maps in the game.

Although to be fair roamers can utterly poo poo on an enemy team because the map is so big.

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

new map that's all the siege crew's dorms at siege base so i can look in everyones rooms and laugh at thermite's collection of neil peart drumming class DVDs

From A to YYZ the complete guide to Rush Drum Tracks.

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
Thermite: argh ive been shot, i am in great pain, now I must know how neil peart felt after his wife and daughter both died.

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Minrad posted:

it feels really hard to take advantage of evil eyes. i know they wanted to not have him step on valk's toes too much, but yeesh. he'll still probably be really insane in comp on specific points: all those bunkery points where teams exploit smoke plants ATM, like oregon basement stairs, snowmobile garage entrance, etc. not as much of a game changer like mira was, like I was hoping

but drat is alibi fun tho.

I have seen multiple strats, my understanding is as intended he should be place on the point to cover plants in smoke and such but also some people use him as like a shallow cam covering approach angles. What works best? Do we know yet?

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Guillermus posted:

I'll wait for one of those bundles, thanks!

Is there any twitter or something to keep up with offers? I tend to miss deals like that.

Also, I shamelessly like Russian Badger videos even if they are memey, any other guy on youtube/twitch that is worth watching?

You want bullshit meme filled R6 vidoes I gotcha fam:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Meaifdi3PR4

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
If you hear gunfire use your ability.

There you mastered Finka.

Although save one for final push onto obj

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
I didn't think BBs shield was that powerful anymore interesting it got nerfed. Maybe if you knew what you were doing it was op.

he most dadrenialien filled part of siege is jakving off at the map screen and tryink toc um before the round starts

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Almost Honest posted:

Kinda late, but I am currently on afternoon shift and therefore have a messed up sleep schedule so I can only really play after midnight or on weekends. (I’m Groovy Tony, previously played with you as xMYxNAMExJEFFx, am now xPULSExMALONEx)

I moved interstate and don't have my pc so thats why BomTrady420 hasnt been around.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Arcella posted:

When are they adding Ding Chavez

His special ability is when he kills someone it doesn't report it in game via text or announcer they just leave behind a quarter pounder with cheese wrapper.