Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ra Ra Rasputin
Apr 2, 2011
I went with the 9$ version since I don't think I'll be playing this more then occasionally with friends, I ended up having ash and smoke for my freebies which seem to be good, thinking I'll unlock rook and blitz as my next two.

Two questions, are there any tips or guides or map layouts for newbies to checkout and is there any recommendation for good recruit loadouts because I can't seem to see what the recruits can actually do besides the 30 seconds between games.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ra Ra Rasputin
Apr 2, 2011
Are there any attachments that you should unlock asap on anyone you play, from a brief look, none of them attachments seem to have downsides in the descriptions, it's just "pay 250 funnymoney from a single win, shoot gun more gooder"

Ra Ra Rasputin
Apr 2, 2011
I feel like a really, really large part of this game is just knowing the exact map layouts so that you know why you'd want to blow up certain parts of it or barricade parts.

Also feels a bit lame learning that the camera spawns are always the same, if you run the map enough you know where to look each time.