Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Count Uvula
Dec 20, 2011

---
What's this about PVE

Should I play this game with my friend who mostly likes co-op games but also gets boners from tactical armor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Count Uvula
Dec 20, 2011

---

Penpal posted:

Uh he's talking about outbreak, there is a new PvE mode the entire season is themed around

Oh is the PvE mode not actually out yet? I guess I'll just keep an eye on how the thread feels about it once it's out in case it turns out great.

Faffel posted:

No I don't recommend buying the game for the permanent bad terrorist hunt or temporary PVE zombie mode. Zombies aren't even tactical.

I feel like you didn't take my initial statement about their tastes literally enough, but you've still answered my question so thanks :v:

Count Uvula
Dec 20, 2011

---

Empress Brosephine posted:

I haven’t played a online game since R6 3 on original Xbox; is this game full of twelve year olds when not playing with goons

Nope! It's full of fourteen year olds.

Count Uvula
Dec 20, 2011

---

Agoat posted:

2) Play with goons (don't make fun of gamergate)

but why not

Count Uvula
Dec 20, 2011

---

The Duggler posted:

Whether or not you are black and "allowed" to say it it's really ignorant and makes you sound like a moron and goons are right to make fun of you for talking like that

:allears: Good racial politics ITT