Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WirelessPillow
Jan 12, 2012

Look Ma, no wires!
Most mouse these days have a dpi adjuster on the fly, so some of them probably click it up during selection followed by back down for gameplay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WirelessPillow
Jan 12, 2012

Look Ma, no wires!
Do we get our money back from when we bought the operators?

WirelessPillow
Jan 12, 2012

Look Ma, no wires!
All these weird comments about the phone, its what they use for the Cameras

WirelessPillow
Jan 12, 2012

Look Ma, no wires!

Legs Benedict posted:

just played a match against a dude who was basically a roaming tachanka and that was some weird poo poo

Roaming as Tachanka is much fun, also the only way to learn how to place turrets without risking your entire team should you fall.

WirelessPillow
Jan 12, 2012

Look Ma, no wires!

afkmacro posted:

Anyone here get a ban or suspension for toxic behavior?

This is pretty fun to read http://steamcommunity.com/app/359550/discussions/0/1698293255119549227/

His reasoning is amazing "I wasn't banned for breaking the rules for 2 years, so its not fair to ban me now"

WirelessPillow
Jan 12, 2012

Look Ma, no wires!

SpazmasterX posted:

Put down jammers to keep drones out, then move them to the most likely breach points

Alternatively move them to cross roam paths so they have a way to counter phonecalls and scans

WirelessPillow
Jan 12, 2012

Look Ma, no wires!
Never heard the word Nibba before Siege banned it, neither has my wife so uh... is it from a specific place or something?

WirelessPillow
Jan 12, 2012

Look Ma, no wires!

Orv posted:

Clash's actual time to switch from shield to gun is something absurd like .53 seconds, which her animation absolutely does not display. She can shoot you to death while she's still stowing her shield on your end.

The range of her electrical skill, with no impact on her ability to walk backwards, and her gun switch time is all pretty stupid in terms of design. I really hope they both tweak the range of electric damage and her switch time.

WirelessPillow
Jan 12, 2012

Look Ma, no wires!

Tokubetsu posted:

Clash' shield charge range is fine. She's supposed to be able to harass/push. The only thing I'd change about her right now, without further testing, is the shield weapon swap.

RN with clash you basically can't look away from her until you've either backpedaled to behind cover or you're in range to melee. Latter being actually dangerous rn because a decent clash will see it coming and employ games to mess with you too.

typing that out i guess I don't have a huge problem with her...if you're losing to a clash 1v1 it's probably your fault

How do you get in range to melee with someone who can backpedal faster than you walk when tazed?

WirelessPillow
Jan 12, 2012

Look Ma, no wires!
I may have found my new calling in Siege

https://gfycat.com/gifs/detail/ReasonableDamagedBluebird

WirelessPillow
Jan 12, 2012

Look Ma, no wires!
I don't know about this ranked or casual stuff, but I did get my third ace ever using Tachanka!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVChRNVey9E

WirelessPillow
Jan 12, 2012

Look Ma, no wires!

Thief posted:

the biggest problem currently is that platinum players can group with a copper IV and it consistently pulls them down into silver matches

Didn't Rocket League fix this particular issue by just dragging everyone to the highest persons level?

WirelessPillow
Jan 12, 2012

Look Ma, no wires!

I wish consoles would just allow plug and play keyboard and mouse instead of needing a peripheral for it.

In the same way that people should have controllers for certain pc games, they should have keyboards for certain console games.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WirelessPillow
Jan 12, 2012

Look Ma, no wires!
So does Kaid make Bandit pointless?