Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pedro0930
Oct 15, 2012
You do get points for people shooting at your extended shield though, and I think it might only triggers when you have teammate nearby.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pedro0930
Oct 15, 2012

Perestroika posted:

Damaging the big guy with explosives causes him to start a charge pretty much instantly most of the time. Impact nades are best for that, but you can usually make do with frags or even claymores. I think the explodey enemies also work.

Just shoot him in the front a couple times and it'll charge without fail. You can shoot the back weak spot to kill it but it'll take longer to do then just stab it three times for no particular benefit.

pedro0930
Oct 15, 2012
The lower rank the worse the team is, that includes worse situation awareness, worse shooting, worse knowledge, and worse teamwork.

pedro0930
Oct 15, 2012
I think that's how it worked in year 1. Now the window don't get shot out or get any bullet hole. You literally have multiple run out points on the opposite side of the plane while Glaz has no cover at any position that'll give him good sight line into the windows.

Not sure why people want variety from different objective site when the very reason why people don't play these sites in ranked is because they are close to impossible to defend and plain badly thought out.

(why yes, let's put the bomb right next to the door with windows on all sides of the room and only two rotate and two possible jump out that's 100% claymore'd. Or let's just have roof hatches for no reason on a site that already has 3 external soft walls.)

pedro0930 fucked around with this message at 18:07 on Mar 27, 2018

pedro0930
Oct 15, 2012

Flipswitch posted:

What the actual gently caress are they.

Also why is Capitao never picked?

His guns are average to bad. His ability is not that great when there's now so many new operators with good abilities that are both satisfying to use and effective. You can pick him yourself for a few days exclusively and you'll see.

pedro0930
Oct 15, 2012
I believe in the stream they mentioned if you throw the holo outside, the enemy detected will go away after 10 seconds on its own.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pedro0930
Oct 15, 2012

The Duggler posted:

I solo'd my placements and ended up gold 3, I didn't do particularly well either. I am wondering how somebody ends placed in copper/silver... You've gotta just be immediately C4ing yourself every round I assume

It only looks at win/loss. You can go 0/5 every game and place plat if somehow your team still wins every game. Another major factor is your last season's rank.