Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fresh Shesh Besh
May 15, 2013

Lion and Finka footage from the Invitational looks pretty nutty.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fresh Shesh Besh
May 15, 2013

The recoil reductions is kinda out of control IMO but whatever it's gonna be a fun TTS next week.

Fresh Shesh Besh
May 15, 2013

ZeusCannon posted:

So briefly tuned into the invitationals and they were talking about the new design choices and i would swear they said youll be able to see the other teams picks now for ops.

Please tell me i misunderstood

You see the other teams picks and have the option of repicking one operator, which won't be shown to the other team.

ALSO, Hereford rework.

EDIT: ALSO, Clubhouse rework.

Fresh Shesh Besh fucked around with this message at 17:12 on Feb 18, 2018

Fresh Shesh Besh
May 15, 2013

Azran posted:

-You will get all 20 standard ops with when you buy the STANDARD edition

:vince:

Fresh Shesh Besh
May 15, 2013

:negative:

Fresh Shesh Besh
May 15, 2013

So after having no issues since release, when I try to launch Siege through steam I get the error "Unable to find Uplay. Please check your installation and try again" even though Uplay is working perfectly fine otherwise. I have literally no clue what to do about this.

EDIT: Okay so Uplay isn't working fine. Uplay itself loads up but suddenly none of the games work. When I try to load them it says Uplay isn't installed even though I'm using Uplay to access them. I guess I'll have to reinstall, but I still don't know why this happened because I haven't changed a thing.

Fresh Shesh Besh fucked around with this message at 20:58 on Apr 29, 2018

Fresh Shesh Besh
May 15, 2013

I'll keep dropshotting until the last possible second when they make the change. Then I'll keep dropshotting because some weapons have extremely accurate hipfire with a laser, like Jackal's PDW.

It's fun to do and people's reactions make for a great laugh. Dropshots 5evr.

Just aim down lmao.

Fresh Shesh Besh
May 15, 2013

Play Pulse to have FBI weapons and a gadget that doesn't actively hinder your team.

Fresh Shesh Besh
May 15, 2013

Para Bellum reveal coming up on the pro league stream.

https://www.twitch.tv/rainbow6

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fresh Shesh Besh
May 15, 2013

They got rid of Maestro's cigar. This game is unplayable.