Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«2 »
Cling-Wrap Condom
Jul 22, 2015

I'm tryna get my peen touched, pants.

Jack Trades posted:

To counter Ash...?
(not really)

Prevent getting buck'd to some degree with a reinforced hatch? You can't really protect anywhere but the hatches though, so mostly useless- best protection is a roamer on top floor and floor beneath you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cling-Wrap Condom
Jul 22, 2015

Bang3r posted:

I've only played this a few times because my current gaming crew are too salty and it makes me sad, I mostly just watch Northernlion and his team play this on Youtube.

Need some Aussie goons to hold my handdddd

Jizzmaster_2015 on Uplay. You can be my wingman any time.

Cling-Wrap Condom
Jul 22, 2015

ibts posted:

nothing will beat IQ's baller af LMG with a vertical grip that she mounts on the side though

I think the idea of the grip on the side is that she can emergency reload by knocking out the empty drum with a full one. The attention to detail in this game kills me. It's so good.

Cling-Wrap Condom
Jul 22, 2015

Deltasquid posted:

So is there any way to know which heights are fatal and which aren't? Sprinting out of a window on the slope of Kanal is A-ok but as soon as I drop from the skylight first floor on bartlett with the hostage the ground is lava and I die. Does it depends on the map or armor of your operator?

its a dice roll

Cling-Wrap Condom
Jul 22, 2015

Ellipson posted:

Literally none of them; I blasted through the tutorials to dial in my settings and played as the base character on the co-op mission at the end.

Thanks for the suggestions!

unlock fuze, glaz, kapkan and tchanka and become ultimate tactical gopnik

Cling-Wrap Condom
Jul 22, 2015

The Bananana posted:

I play in console. Is ps4 chat ok here, or only pc?

ha ha how do u shoot your gun ha ha

Cling-Wrap Condom
Jul 22, 2015

Shockeh posted:

Despite thousands of hours played, I still didnít actually know this until recently, and felt like such a clown.

thats why she wears the speed dealer sunnies

Cling-Wrap Condom
Jul 22, 2015

Fart Car '97 posted:

Lmao I'm really glad I got to experience boss mode blitz before they realized it was a bug. The new operators are both very very good, they probably shouldn't have guns as good as they do

counterpoint: every OP should have at least one blatantly OP gun because this game is at it's best when everyone is in a constant state of utter fear

Cling-Wrap Condom
Jul 22, 2015

sometimes when its really late au time and im fully nude i log onto online to play shootmans with the ausgoons. there's always someone there. even at 1am on a tuesday.

Cling-Wrap Condom
Jul 22, 2015

The Bananana posted:

What if you wear clothes?

then i am logged off

Cling-Wrap Condom
Jul 22, 2015

Penpal posted:

Good poo poo but I'm sticking with stolen valor, if it was an interrogation dc I'd give it to you

Judges?

stolen valor. shame on you, mr apple dan. god rest your soul.

Cling-Wrap Condom
Jul 22, 2015

Shockeh posted:

Why DOES Mute have a phone, anyway?

he has to tweet dude

Cling-Wrap Condom
Jul 22, 2015

like honestly just lmfao at the idea of tier one operators taking their huawei p5 shitphones into the fuckin combat zone oohrah debbadaw better update my tumblr before i slice this pie high speed low drag blogger coming through biiiiitch

Cling-Wrap Condom
Jul 22, 2015

Cling-Wrap Condom posted:

like honestly just lmfao at the idea of tier one operators taking their huawei p5 shitphones into the fuckin combat zone oohrah debbadaw better update my tumblr before i slice this pie high speed low drag blogger coming through biiiiitch

thirstlords getting up in ela's snapchat and twitter menchies in the middle of a tense gunfight

Cling-Wrap Condom
Jul 22, 2015

WirelessPillow posted:

All these weird comments about the phone, its what they use for the Cameras

bro we goofin its ok. its freeform. its like jazz, man. its about the information you don't pay attention to

Cling-Wrap Condom
Jul 22, 2015

algebra testes posted:

Echo uses Yokai to record his "Gunfight from one room away" sounds Tumblr.

this needed more attention imo

Cling-Wrap Condom
Jul 22, 2015

Cup Runneth Over posted:

Tried booting this game up and playing a casual match for the first time since the update.

Completely unplayable. Constant rubberbanding that would face me in a completely different direction. Totally disorienting, every 3rd shot was a noreg, despite having 17 ping the network icons were flashing like crazy along the top of my screen. I don't know what the gently caress happened or if it's on my end, somehow, but it's the worst the game has ever been.

Also three of the people on my team got zero kills.

I get this too. I have no idea what the gently caress. My connection is stable, I can't find any explanation for my issue anywhere. I've tried changing my connection from wireless to wired, fuckin' ethernet over power, enable upnp, disable upnp... if you ever fix it please fuckin post about it

Cling-Wrap Condom
Jul 22, 2015

Thief posted:

sorry about ur luck but this fixed all my problems, 9 ping owns

im from australia bud i'd struggle to get 9 ping to my own router

Cling-Wrap Condom
Jul 22, 2015

Shockeh posted:

Are you playing with the AusGoons?

yes shockeh but i rarely play anymore due to the issue described above tia

Cling-Wrap Condom
Jul 22, 2015

The Bananana posted:

Weird, I don't see the benefit of lion at my level of play. Too brief an effect, and too easy to beat. Course, I'm no mlg, so I guess I'm just missing something.

Then he's being used incorrectly. His ability makes scared pubbies sit still, so it synergises with Fuze/Ying very well. Lion and Jackal can hunt down and tehminade any roamer with a little co-ordination. Lion, Jackal and Glaz is wallbang city.. any op can be helped by the enemy sitting still. I have a lot of luck with popping his drone and a finnka charge as the team breaches onto OBJ, anchors won't move and get cut up by a decently dispersed attack.

Lion owns.

Cling-Wrap Condom
Jul 22, 2015

Fart Car '97 posted:

I'm playing ranked placements and a french guy in a 4 stack got real mad that I ran GSG9 recruit 1 time so he TK'd me, then later on he accidentally headedshotted a team mate and got a 30 minute ban. Ranked seems cool imo

i was in a 3stack with some friends doing placements yesterday and we had some saltlord playing hibana/bandit tell us he was top fragging and therefore above criticism as he bravely sat off objective with 15 seconds to go in a 1v1. Then he blocked us all on voice chat, kept lone-wolfing and simultaneously demanding we support him. We still won, and he ended up at the bottom of the scoreboard.

Ranked is good.

Cling-Wrap Condom
Jul 22, 2015

jackal is more of a martian manhunter. sherlock would be able to uh... look at dead bodies and tell you who shot them.. or.. gently caress

e: HE CAN DO LOTS OF OPIUM FROM A PIPE TO GET A HUGE DAMAGE RESIST BUT THE SMOKE GIVES AWAY HIS POSITION AND ONCE IT RUNS OUT HE SLOWLY DIES FROM WITHDRAWAL ship it ubi

Cling-Wrap Condom
Jul 22, 2015

Cup Runneth Over posted:

What the gently caress does that have to do with Sherlock Holmes besides the retarded modern version where he's a literal superhero unstoppable in hand to hand combat

uh he likes to do lots of opiates?

Cling-Wrap Condom
Jul 22, 2015

Megaman's Jockstrap posted:

The Man With The Twisted Lip

this about to be u if you don't get off my jock motherfucker

Cling-Wrap Condom
Jul 22, 2015

AutomaticPrince posted:

someone on the other team has become invisible with the exception of a floating gun. They seem nearly invincible too. Is this a glitch on Ubisoft's end or is this done intentionally by the player? Outbreak seems cool but repetitive..are there any plans to add this permanently? Could be a really cool addition if they flesh the idea out a bit more.

It's a deliberate glitch related to elite skins. The patch for consoles is being held up by the cert process- Ubi has been messaging about it like mad on their twitter.

Cling-Wrap Condom
Jul 22, 2015

i sucessfully killed a dropshotter mid drop last night. feels good man

Cling-Wrap Condom
Jul 22, 2015

Shooting Blanks posted:

I got to play defensive Fuze a week or so ago. I don't think I will ever laugh harder at this game.

y.. you what

Cling-Wrap Condom
Jul 22, 2015

oh my god shut the gently caress up.

alibi looks like she'll be incredible for spawnpeeks and flanks with that 2sicknasty hologramma

Cling-Wrap Condom
Jul 22, 2015

it also helps if you don't get mad when someone wallbangs you by complete accident

Cling-Wrap Condom
Jul 22, 2015

It's happened to me in my last match of the night three nights in a row now. I take it as the lord demanding I go to bed.

Cling-Wrap Condom
Jul 22, 2015

Penpal posted:

[Almost impenetrable Russian accent] Ever since that Macie Jay video I have become like surgeon with explosive puck

That vid was seriously good.

Cling-Wrap Condom
Jul 22, 2015

algebra testes posted:

One of my best friends is copper 4 because reasons. He is acually better than me but whatever his mmr means we are playing with children.

Game on the line 1 v 1.

Our one surviving 12 year old is panicking what do I do? What do I do? "Hold this angle" we tell him, everytime he starts to move or look away we shout "no, hold the angle".

The one remaining attacker slow peaks like, glacial drift slow and we both scream "FIRE!!!!!!"

Headshot, we win.

This game is so stupid and I love it.

That was the greatest game

Cling-Wrap Condom
Jul 22, 2015

goodness posted:

Who are some good streamers/yoububers to watch for learning? I can't access my steam for a bit due to a mobile authenticator issue :/

Macie Jay is really good, and he espouses the most sucessful strats i've ever used: patience and calm. He's also a kinda goofy, weird looking guy with a strange voice. Kixstar is a former pro league guy who doesn't post many vids but holy poo poo he is godlike. Most of his content is pre jager losing his acog though. Serenity17 is also really good but I don't think he's posted anything for ages either.

Cling-Wrap Condom
Jul 22, 2015

new map that's all the siege crew's dorms at siege base so i can look in everyones rooms and laugh at thermite's collection of neil peart drumming class DVDs

Cling-Wrap Condom
Jul 22, 2015

algebra testes posted:

Thermite: argh ive been shot, i am in great pain, now I must know how neil peart felt after his wife and daughter both died.

hmm, i have had to wrap my hands up, in bandages, due to how sick my drumming is now, after this very good dvd.

Cling-Wrap Condom
Jul 22, 2015

ZeusCannon posted:

I refuse to use the keratos because I thought we were getting a cool mateba autorevolver and instead we got a loving rhino.

Yes I'm angry about this.

Also for frost find a window people come in. Place trap below window as close to wall as you can. Place Barbed wire on trap. Laugh as people hop in thinking it's just barbed wire.

I like to play UNIVERSE BRAIN frost by going to a window and pretending im an attacker pushing the room, and then placing a trap at a point they might strafe into to get an angle on a common spot. This works far more often than window mats for me at my level.

Cling-Wrap Condom
Jul 22, 2015

Agoat posted:

What skill level would that be?

Also hope you're doing good these days

Oh hey thanks man, it's been good to see you streaming and poo poo. Happy for ya.
I haven't done ranked this season but last season I was Gold 4/Plat 1 depending on weather.

Cling-Wrap Condom
Jul 22, 2015

Shockeh posted:

For starters; Flashbangs don't 'bang' and deny you audio, which is weird, given the importance otherwise the R6 Team place on audio in general.

this extremely does happen for me and always has

Cling-Wrap Condom
Jul 22, 2015

jyrque posted:

Keratos is a nice buddy to the shotgun but the shotgun itself is very situational. If you're defending a point where walls are detrimental (House kids' room, coastline billiards room) you can remove walls solo thanks to a huge ammo capacity. I haven't really bothered with it because both LMG and the Alibi buzzgun both offer more than enough firepower at better range.

if you play shotty alibi and surprise people (the thing alibi does good) you can absolutely wreck face, even in a 3v1 if your positioning is good, by jost hodling down left mouse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cling-Wrap Condom
Jul 22, 2015

Megaman's Jockstrap posted:

The Sunsplash packs are about 1000x less garbage than the Outbreak stuff, IQ and Legion look legit awesome.

im so loving angry i missed out on the USSR camo.

«2 »