Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cling-Wrap Condom
Jul 23, 2015

I'm tryna get my peen touched, pants.
he most dadrenialien filled part of siege is jakving off at the map screen and tryink toc um before the round starts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cling-Wrap Condom
Jul 23, 2015

Kikas posted:

drat what the hell are these changes, I understand trying to shake up the meta but nerfing IQ?

if IQ is bad the new meta is that IQ is bad. this is shaking up the meta.

Cling-Wrap Condom
Jul 23, 2015

tjones posted:

I guess in the TTS you can enable a setting to now throw drones without immediately switching to cams. That's pretty awesome.

oh my god this is an icredible change that will make mlg Xx_fuHrErScOper_xX jager mains die in droves

Cling-Wrap Condom
Jul 23, 2015

Kapzy posted:

What words are fair game right now?

just turn off the chat is display options and talk to goons or your friends/lovers on discord. if you've read one racist gamer getting mad about losing you've read them all.

Cling-Wrap Condom
Jul 23, 2015

Shockeh posted:

It's not, though.

if you dont like it it's probably good u dang rear end nerd

Cling-Wrap Condom
Jul 23, 2015

Vooze posted:

I got owned by life and then got busy. I shall return to clicking heads regularly soon, though.

i'll start playing again if vooze does

Cling-Wrap Condom
Jul 23, 2015

Orv posted:

My dude have you tried Maverick and a shield op. It's pretty dumb because from the moment you open that hole if they look away for a quarter second they die. And they're not usually smart enough to take turns.

Mav/Monty/Glaz is loving bananas.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cling-Wrap Condom
Jul 23, 2015

Thief posted:

2020 is quickly approaching. now all we need is an operator that can cut loops into camera feeds like they did in Speed

an operator who made the defender cameras unreliable would be _so overpowered_