Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

New players should play castle and when your team runs out of the room immediately put your board up on the door.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

I like to reinforce floor hatches and put batteries on them when bandit just for the comedy of when someone walks over them and doesn't understand what is happening at first.

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

Pretty sure it just depends on magic, welcome to siege.

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

There should be a defender that gets a deployable magnet that you could place next the the hostage to help fuse out.

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

Old school Rainbow Six had cycled mags if I remember correctly right?

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

Started playing this game a bit again, made me remember some pro strats me and some some bros did when the game first came out, very high skill.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-QVl1d4xAo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwE7S1baA5s

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

tomdidiot posted:

Hostage is just fundamentally broken. You shoot the hostage 3 times with most defender SMGs and they're basically almost dead. A bad spray, or even a misthrown flashbang can down them (If you've used Bandit/Cav), which really cuts the timer down for the other team.

Obviously, it also means you can down the hostage quite easily as well, so you definitely shouldn't be using them as cover.

I was being facetious, we do it just for comedy.

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

Is the defender with an lmg and some laser camera drone not any good? Never see him played.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

I have been playing casual the past few days after not playing for a long time, how on earth can you say its worse now than it was at release and a year out. I have had far less issues in casual now than in the past. Were you playing during year 1? It was loving horrible.