Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
OH MY loving GOD ARIZONA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Food Boner
Jul 2, 2005
huh what democracy!??!

where?!?

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Big Bowie Bonanza posted:

OH MY loving GOD ARIZONA

what happened

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Shear Modulus posted:

what happened

They appointed the loser to mccain's missing position so she gets to be in anyway

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

FirstAidKite posted:

They appointed the loser to mccain's missing position so she gets to be in anyway

oh gently caress these people

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
Oh and if she's sworn in soon she'll get seniority over the person she just lost to because of the lame duck period

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

it's ok you lost historically to sinema here's a senate seat anyhow kid don't spend it all in one place

Food Boner
Jul 2, 2005
deomcracy is a lie

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008
It's probably good news since a confirmed loser and bad politician will likely be the senate candidate for the 2020 contest.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Yeah putting someone who lost an election to a dem in Arizona sounds like a pickup opportunity tbh

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
They were going to appoint a Republican anyway, it's just ultimately one less than they were planning.

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

they legally had to appoint a republican, my amusement is mostly that mcsally is dumb enough to accept it and fully tank her chances for 2020

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

I lift my drink and sing a song

for who knows if life is short or long?

Man's life is like the morning dew

past days many, future days few

Vox Nihili posted:

It's probably good news since a confirmed loser and bad politician will likely be the senate candidate for the 2020 contest.

https://twitter.com/papapishu/status/746803108949409793?s=21

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

Like I am super looking forward to the other gop primary candidates savaging the gently caress out of her in the media

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Persiflagist
Mar 7, 2013
I heard there was a new election thing for 2020. Maybe we should close this thread and make another one for that?