Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

astral posted:

PM me your SALR settings string or troubleshooting page info from clicking the logo in settings and I'll see if I can reproduce it with that but I can't get it to break on Dev Edition or Nightly with my current settings.

Actually I'm having a similar issue with Debian Linux FF 52.8.1esr-2, where the quote and reply buttons are showing javascript(void(0)) instead of links, looks like a jquery error. Disabling SALR fixes the issue at the moment. I'll pm you the string .

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

Ah that would be it then, new firefox works, at least it does now for 60.0.2.

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

Getting those errors and I can't use quote in reply. Also Chrome inspect is turning up cookie errors and other blockage apparently associated with cross-site javascript which looks to be doomed.

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

astral posted:

I don't use Chrome or maintain SALR's Chrome version, but I fired it up to test with the last released SALR version and it seems to be working fine for me. Are you guys having issues with it using a Chrome beta? If not, it might come down to some specific SALR setting or another. For example, this option was causing some problems in the Firefox version:

Yes it's definitely a problem with the beta, but the problematic features that are in the beta will come to the stable version. Chrome appears to be attacking cross-site scripting, even benign ones, and I was testing this with my ad-blockers/javascript extensions turned off and the client itself was causing the same issues with SALR. Only when I turned SALR off was I able to get replies/quotes working.

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

Master_Odin posted:

Testing quick reply from chrome canary...

editing the post now...

New beta seems to be working with SALR again. Normal behaviour with quick reply.