Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
It was probably reported already, but I've got trouble actually posting on Firefox - clicking "reply" or "quote" often does not work unless you reload the page (and even then it's not always).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
No. Sometimes it just does nothing - and it's not just quick reply, but edit and quote too. Something to look into when there's time I suppose.

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer

astral posted:

When you say it does not work/does nothing, does the quick reply(/quote/edit/whichever) window not pop up at all, or it pops up but does not let you type anything in, or it pops up and lets you type stuff in, but there is trouble submitting the new post?
It doesn't pop up.

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
Hi, I've got a question (possibly) concerning SALR - is it still possible to link youtube videos via text as opposed to embedding them into the post? It used to be possible to do an "url" tag with a youtube address for a link to the video, but as of now - and I am sadly not sure if this an SA or SALR thing, entering a youtube link converts the "url" tag into "video". Again, my apologies if this is not an SALR feature, but is there an option that can turn this off?

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer

Helter Skelter posted:

There's a forums option (under thread view options) to disable embedded videos, and a separate SALR option (under thread options) to convert youtube links to an inline player.
After getting them unticked (SALR) and saying "no" (forum) there is no more embedded player (thank you for that), but the linking issue remains - when I try to link a video, the URL tag still gets converted to VIDEO upon pasting the link. The result is a link like this (warning, ancient cat meme): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzzjgBAaWZw&t=1s as opposed to a link like this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
That solves the problem, thanks!