Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

astral
Apr 26, 2004

iospace posted:

Three bugs to report:

When hitting the "go to last read" button while "Last post button reloads the current thread to check for new posts instead of scrolling to an unread post" is checked on the first page of a thread, it will only reload the first page instead of going to the first new post. This behavior only seems to happen on the first page.

Secondly, hitting a tag in the list will not put it under the cursor, but instead at the end of the message. This behavior only happens when text isn't highlighted (when text is highlighted, it works as one would expect, putting the tags around the highlighted text).

e: another bug found, or well, annoyance, timg tagged images show up stupidly tiny in the preview.

e2: the first bug only shows up when "&pagenumber=" is not in the URL. If you click directly on the page 1 link it will work, but if you click on the thread title it will not.

Thanks for the reports!

anilEhilated posted:

It was probably reported already, but I've got trouble actually posting on Firefox - clicking "reply" or "quote" often does not work unless you reload the page (and even then it's not always).

You're the first one, unless you're:
1) trying to quick reply from pages you did not reload after updating the extension, or
2) trying to quick reply with third-party cookies disabled in Firefox 57 or lower.

Do either of these apply?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

astral
Apr 26, 2004

anilEhilated posted:

No. Sometimes it just does nothing - and it's not just quick reply, but edit and quote too. Something to look into when there's time I suppose.

When you say it does not work/does nothing, does the quick reply(/quote/edit/whichever) window not pop up at all, or it pops up but does not let you type anything in, or it pops up and lets you type stuff in, but there is trouble submitting the new post?

astral
Apr 26, 2004

Firefox SALR Redux v2.1.8.13a8 is out on addons.mozilla.org!

Notes:

quote:

• Avatar toggling fixes/improvements
  • Sub-sub-options on settings page now disable/dim correctly
  • Improved performance of settings page
  • Fix three-pages setting not working on bookmarkthreads page
  • Improves formatting of "Open updated threads" link (thanks, forums poster Measly Twerp!)

Previous notes:

quote:

• Fix mouse gesture navigation where, with the toggle mode disabled, whether the context menu showed up was still depending on the previously-set state of the toggle.
  • With the toggle mode disabled, the context menu will be suppressed upon a successful gesture (Windows only - other OSes context menus work differently so things may behave differently; at this point, toggle mode is recommended for other OSes if you want the gesture nav)
  • Fix the little graphical indicator while making a mouse gesture so it doesn't flail wildly as you reach the right side
  • Fix quick reply paste handler not working in Firefox
  • Fix missing list tag in quick reply preview parser; list tags should render more nicely now
  • Also added settings UI for avatar toggling, and fixed the default option for hiding avatars not being set in some circumstances.
  • Also includes a change from SOAP to SAARS for avatar listing

quote:

• Updated thread links to point to the new SALR thread
  • Fixed hotkeys (quick reply formatting & thread navigation)
  • Fixed emotes not showing up in quick preview pane

quote:

• YOU CAN NOW MIGRATE YOUR NOTES/HIDDEN AVATARS FROM LEGACY FIREFOX SALR (even if you have already updated your Firefox to 57+)!
    First, make sure you're using at least version 2.1.8.13a5 of SALR Redux for the best experience (older versions will still work, but the settings output button adds in some junk).
    Then, visit the SALR Migration Station and follow its instructions:
    https://salr-firefox.github.io/migrationstation/
    Note: Legacy SALR Migration Station, like the Firefox SALR Redux, is considered alpha quality.
    If you're still on ESR I recommend waiting for the final version of legacy SALR with built-in migration for more personalized options, but the website works too if you don't want to wait / don't mind re-setting your other settings.

astral
Apr 26, 2004

axeil posted:

Er, what?

You mean they pulled it off their extension store thing? Or can they somehow disable extensions you already have?

Yes, it was pulled, mostly for BS reasons (couple of legitimate ones, though - some minified code and an older version of jQuery). We'll get it worked out.

Sorry for the inconvenience, folks.

e: You can track progress in this issue: https://github.com/MasterOdin/salr-redux/issues/70

astral fucked around with this message at 23:17 on Jan 23, 2018

astral
Apr 26, 2004

Okay I fixed some stuff and bumped the jquery version with jquery migrate so some other stuff might have broken, but I pushed a build (v2.1.8.13a9) with all that through the mozilla review process. It just got approved so hopefully that means we're good to go now on that front. The jQuery version used now is actually too new to have its hash in their system so hopefully if it gets looked at again the reviewer sees that.

Something potentially broken is better than nothing, after all. If you see something acting weird, please let me know either here, my fork repo where I can figure out if it's a result of the jQuery update or an underlying bug in SALR Redux, or feel free to visit us on IRC channel #salr on SynIRC.

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/fi...rnal-salrthread

Also fixes youtube link pasting into quick reply (and adds img tags around pasted image links)

edit: Found some unrelated broken stuff:
known: Layout of setting restore stuff in settings, unrelated to jquery, fixed for next build
known: related to an unrelated bug from before; left clicking an entry in the popup menu opens the link in both the current and a new tab. Fixed for next version.

edit again: Releasing 2.1.8.13a10 to fix the above; that button one was obnoxious

other known issue: found an unrelated notes bug; if you set a note on someone who didn't have a note before, then click "Edit Note" again, it doesn't populate with their new note info. Once they already have a note it works as expected. Will look into this later since it's unrelated.

astral fucked around with this message at 08:28 on Feb 2, 2018

astral
Apr 26, 2004

axeil posted:

Noticed a bug. The "next page" button in the navigator in the corner always has the ability to go to the next page even if you're on the last page (i.e. the button doesn't gray out if you're on the last page)

Thanks for your work on this!

I'm unable to reproduce this (running a10 on Nightly and it's properly dimming things) - is this happening in every thread, or only some specific one(s)?

astral
Apr 26, 2004

iospace posted:

Found yet another pair of bugs:

ctrl+q, which used to be the shortcut for inserting quote tags is not working

'used to' = 'Legacy SALR did' and it looks like the full reply page does too. It should be okay to add this to Redux.

quote:

"blank" quote tags, as in ones that are simply (quote)(/quote), without any link to a post or poster, do not get parsed in the live preview, even if there are words between the tags themselves.

e:

Will add that to the list to look into later. If worse comes to worst, I might propose that we use the same XBBCode parser that Legacy SALR used since that one was pretty solid.

axeil posted:

Huh, it looks like I can't reproduce it either. May have been just a weird hiccup from upgrading to the new version.

I originally noticed it in this thread right after I upgraded.

Yeah pages will break in new and exciting ways upon SALR Redux upgrade until they get a refresh. Known issue, sadly, and it's a big part of why I call the Firefox releases alphas.

astral
Apr 26, 2004

Malachite_Dragon posted:

Bug report: The Configure SALR option sometimes shows up twice at the bottom of some threads, but not in others.

most likely you (or your browser) updated the extension and the page hasn't been reloaded since; reload the page and if it still shows two then it's a bug

astral fucked around with this message at 00:59 on Jan 25, 2018

astral
Apr 26, 2004

Malachite_Dragon posted:

Unless it auto-updates the extension now, I haven't updated it yet. I was about to say I thought it was related to my opening multiple tabs one after the other

Firefox auto-updates extensions every so often. Latest version was 2.1.8.13a10 last night which I released a couple hours after a9, so if you manually upgraded to a9 that's probably what happened

---

sidenote: good amount of fixes and changes are queued up for the next alpha version in the next few days! so far we have: Plat grenade hiding option made a bit more efficient (and no longer requires maintenance for special cases), added ctrl+q hotkey for adding quote tags to quick reply, load new posts with last post button no longer breaking on page 1)

edit: just about done with the bbcode/smilie insertion improvements too (when no selection, it inserts at the caret instead of the end; when there is a selection, it inserts around the selection and then moves the caret to the end of the selection instead of the end; clicking bbcodes/smilies or their menu button keeps the text area focused so you can see where you'd be adding stuff; clicking bbcodes/smilies updates the preview pane if it's open)

astral fucked around with this message at 05:57 on Jan 25, 2018

astral
Apr 26, 2004

axeil posted:

New bug: highlighting when people quote you doesn't work in YOSPOS.

Will look into it, thanks for the report.

astral fucked around with this message at 17:51 on Jan 26, 2018

astral
Apr 26, 2004

Samizdata posted:

This page - https://forums.somethingawful.com/s...3#post480004062 - Was making Firefox throw the This extension (SALR) is making Firefox run slowly error, with the prompt to Wait, Temporarily disable and such.

Can you PM me your config string (configure salr -> click the grenade at the top -> paste everything from there up til (not including) your user notes)? I can't replicate the error, but I suspect it's related to the sheer volume of quotes in the linked page

astral
Apr 26, 2004

Firefox SALR Redux v2.1.8.13a11 is out on addons.mozilla.org!

Notes:

quote:

• Plat grenade hiding option is more efficient and no longer has hilarious side-effects on my and probably some others' posts (see OP for example of what it looked like)
  • Added ctrl+q hotkey for adding quote tags to quick reply
  • Fix: load new posts with last post button no longer breaking on page 1
  • BBcode/smilie insertion improvements (when nothing is selected, it inserts the tag/smilie at the text cursor instead of the end; clicking bbcodes/smilies or their menu button keeps the text area focused so you can see where you'd be adding stuff; clicking bbcodes/smilies updates the preview pane if it's open)
  • Single post view link improvements (no longer added in archives where the links won't work; 'back to thread' link added if you're in single post view instead of a link to the same single post view)

quote:

• YOU CAN NOW MIGRATE YOUR NOTES/HIDDEN AVATARS FROM LEGACY FIREFOX SALR (even if you have already updated your Firefox to 57+)!
    First, make sure you're using at least version 2.1.8.13a5 of SALR Redux for the best experience (older versions will still work, but the settings output button adds in some junk).
    Then, visit the SALR Migration Station and follow its instructions:
    https://salr-firefox.github.io/migrationstation/
    Note: Legacy SALR Migration Station, like the Firefox SALR Redux, is considered alpha quality.
    If you're still on ESR I recommend waiting for the final version of legacy SALR with built-in migration for more personalized options, but the website works too if you don't want to wait / don't mind re-setting your other settings.

astral fucked around with this message at 08:27 on Feb 2, 2018

astral
Apr 26, 2004

Nalin posted:

It would be nice if you could bring back the arrow on the Quote / Reply buttons if you have quick reply enabled. Sometimes I would like to use the normal reply functionality and I'm not sure how to activate it.

The best way for now is just to hit Preview Reply once the quick reply pane is open. Eventually I'd like to add an option to include a link to the full reply page like Legacy SALR had.

astral
Apr 26, 2004

Harik posted:

User note background color doesn't work when someone quotes them

Known and intented to work that way currently, but it's a planned improvement.

quote:

or when they're the starter/killer of a thread.

A bug that will be fixed!

quote:

Those are both killer features of SALR, with as many gimmicks and "ironic" x-ists we have here it was really a good way to mark them.

I'mgoing to probably keep using SALR on waterfox for the time being because of how bad firefox is without extensions to fix it's rough edges. 18 years and counting and they still haven't fixed the ctrl-q landmine sitting between ctrl-tab and ctrl-w. There USED to be multiple addons to fix it. Now you have to write a program for your OS to intercept ctrl-Q, examine the active window, and decide if it should be passed through or not. Thanks for this, though! It's great to have on my secondary browser.

Condolences; I'm still using 52 ESR as my main browser until at least after SALR Redux gets changed to use storage.local instead of the vulnerable localStorage. Users found out that clearing your browser history clears SALR Redux's data, which stinks. Also fun, if you have cookies disabled as your primary setting with per-site overrides, extensions can't use localStorage at all, which means SALR Redux can't operate.

Once that gets fixed though, the user note coloring can be properly harmonized with the rest of the post coloring, and that's about when SALR Redux will be officially out of alpha-quality status.

astral
Apr 26, 2004

iospace posted:

Bug and suggestion for the Imgur uploader:

Bug:
When clicking on the "drag an image here" text, it opens up a file picker window. Selecting a file does nothing, nor does dragging the image from that window. If you drag it from a explorer.exe window, it works.

Thanks for the report, will fix.

quote:

Suggestion:
Checkbox for "insert as timg", so that when the upload finishes, it uses timg tags instead if img tags.

Yeah, there can be eventual improvements if people still want to use timgs. Out of curiosity what's the use case now that the forums shrink oversized images (that aren't too tall compared to their width, anyway)?

astral
Apr 26, 2004

Sounds fair. I'd like to have it be as unobtrusive as possible, so how does this sound:
A checkbox would be added just below the drop zone, defaulting to unchecked, that says "[ ] Thumbnail image" or something.

P.S. Hooked up the invisible click-that-text-to-open-the-file-picker button to actually work. I'll be tweaking the UI to indicate you can do that, too. Will be in the next alpha version.

astral
Apr 26, 2004

Samizdata posted:

Lovely. Cheers!

It's done (for the next alpha version).

astral
Apr 26, 2004

Malachite_Dragon posted:

Not a bug or anything, Astral, but if you could give me the color hex for the default colors of the Moderator/Admin/Youtube link/ect highlighting, I would appreciate it You said you changed it to the less intense colors the old SALR had, and I can't seem to find a 'reset to defaults' setting anywhere.

Mod/admin highlighting still needs an upgrade on Redux to have separate options for fg/bg colors.
Legacy SALR's defaults for the rest (sorry for the lazy formatting):

code:
['darkRead']                     = '#bbccdd';
['lightRead']                    = '#ddeeff';
['darkNewReplies']               = '#cfdfcf';
['lightNewReplies']              = '#e1f1e1';
['youtubeHighlight']             = '#ffcccc';
And you might (not) be surprised to learn that a button to reset color settings to defaults is on the to-do list already!

iospace posted:

Yet another bug report:

While the the "insert tag under the cursor" part got fixed, when the tags are inserted, the cursor goes to the end of the closing tag, instead of the middle of the tags.

This is also a planned improvement.

astral
Apr 26, 2004

Toast Museum posted:

Is it possible to make links in the jump list open in a new tab when the active tab is pinned, the way clicking a bookmark works?

That scope should be able to check if it's pinned with minimal issue, yes; it's possible that this could eventually be added as an option.

astral
Apr 26, 2004

Firefox SALR Redux v2.1.8.13a12 is out on addons.mozilla.org!!

Notes:

quote:

• Image uploader improvements:
    • Option to thumbnail uploaded images - places image in timg tags instead of img. Checkbox defaults to unchecked but will remember its value as long as the image upload panel remains open.
    • You can now click the drag+drop area to select a file yourself as an alternative to dragging and dropping.

• Fixes an issue where the last3pages setting would break threads with only one page.

• BBCode tags added via the buttons in quick reply now put the text cursor between the newly-inserted tags if no text was previously selected.

e: I've slightly tweaked the permissions so we never have to worry about hitting the regular addon local storage quota so you will see a message like this:

astral fucked around with this message at 21:30 on Mar 18, 2018

astral
Apr 26, 2004

Passburger posted:

Is there something I can do to prevent the addon from forgetting certain settings every time I close my browser? My thread highlighting keeps reseting to standard values as soon as I close the browser. Other than that, thanks for all the effort you've been putting into the addon!

Is your browser set to clear history/etc on close?

astral
Apr 26, 2004

Passburger posted:

Nope, but I do have cookie-cleaner add-ons and I clear my browsing history every now and then. If I try to add an exception to SA or SALR, will that help?

The problem is likely because SALR Redux is using localStorage. SALR Chrome was designed when localStorage was the only way to keep extension preferences - storage.local is the replacement for extensions, and unlike localStorage it isn't cleared along with your browser history. I'm working on changing Redux over to use storage.local (and the careful migration of user data thereto), but I haven't had a ton of time for it so it's slow going.

astral
Apr 26, 2004

iospace posted:

Alright, a bug report and a feature request:

Feature:
Right now, imgur uploader sticks the image at the end of the post, not under cursor. Could this be changed to be under cursor please?

That's intentional. The upload doesn't block text entry and there's no guarantee how fast it'll complete, so it gets thrown at the end rather than in the middle of whatever you're typing at that moment.

quote:

Bug:
<Text vanishes when prefaced with a left angle bracket.

Looks like a preview parsing bug, thanks for the report.

astral
Apr 26, 2004

Master_Odin posted:

Perhaps we make it so that if you upload an image and don't type, it'll place it at the cursor, else it'll do it at the end.

I'd like to make that the functionality for quoting posts with the quick reply window open.

Sounds good.

astral
Apr 26, 2004

Stare-Out posted:

SALR is great and the only reason why I haven't gone from Chrome to Edge of all things yet. A tiny thing though that I noticed; when you minimize the quick reply window with live preview active, upon bringing it back up live preview is off by default. Is there a way to get live preview appear automatically again when you bring the quick reply window back up?

I agree that it should remember the state of the preview when minimizing the window.

astral
Apr 26, 2004

~Coxy posted:

Is there any way for you to avoid the keyboard navigation shortcuts being invoked when the user types a browser chord?

i.e. Control+F jumps to first post on the current page.

Looks like a bug; thanks for the report!

edit: I can't actually reproduce this anymore on Nightly, so I'm guessing something got fixed on the Firefox side or something.

astral fucked around with this message at 02:49 on Apr 25, 2018

astral
Apr 26, 2004

Samizdata posted:

As of the latest (60.0 64 bit) FF update, the post editor appears to have stopped functioning. Every time I reply, I go to the standard form.

PM me your SALR settings string or troubleshooting page info from clicking the logo in settings and I'll see if I can reproduce it with that but I can't get it to break on Dev Edition or Nightly with my current settings.

astral fucked around with this message at 20:41 on May 10, 2018

astral
Apr 26, 2004

iospace posted:

I just copy and pasted an imgur url, and it pasted it as [Imgur](https://i.imgur.com/<>.jpg)

Is this intended behavior?

No. What was the URL, and is it reproducible?

astral
Apr 26, 2004

ChickenOfTomorrow posted:

is it possible for this extension to have a "click to play" for GIFs like the awful.app does? some of the new trendy glitchy avatars are giving me migraines

Hide/Show an individual user's avatars toggle button is good for things like that. Not yet available on Chrome.

astral
Apr 26, 2004

Decius posted:

Is it possible to slightly move the Navigator bar to accommodate the new scroll up button a bit better?

If anything, the new scroll up button should be hidden to resolve this. For the short term I recommend adblocking it.

astral
Apr 26, 2004

Ak Gara posted:

I don't know if it's because my firefox profile is over a gig or not but for awhile now it's been randomly pausing/locking up for 10 seconds and it's REALLY annoying. I need to open that page noooow!

So! Instead of, you know, tiding up my poo poo I instead thought I'd give Chrome a try. Currently adding all my extentions (or those closed to them) and I have a small issue with the Forum Jump List button next to Chrome's address bar.

It lists every single subforum. How do I select which ones and only those to offer me?

Pin the ones you want and they'll show up at the top.

quote:

Also it seems I can't right click to bring up my mouse menu for things like spell check and "search for selected text on google" Is that a SALR problem or a Chrome problem? The right mouse button's navigation gestures work fine.

With the setting I believe is the default there, you can hit the 'alt' key to toggle between "OS right click menu" and "mouse gesture nav".

astral
Apr 26, 2004

Kestral posted:

I was thinking of the one in the OP, for Firefox:

I'm not sure what it actually does / did, as I never used it in the past. I just updated to Firefox Quantum and to SALR Redux, trying to familiarize myself with what's available.

The bar icon is built into the normal extension for Firefox, so the separate bar extension is no longer needed/useful there; the OP needs to get updated for that.

astral fucked around with this message at 22:51 on Jun 18, 2018

astral
Apr 26, 2004

Booourns posted:

Is there any chance you could add an anti-page sniping option that auto strips images/movies out of the first post on a page?

That sounds like it would result in a lot of false positives: people would miss out on legitimate images/videos.

astral
Apr 26, 2004

Klyith posted:

Hmmm, I just had all my SALR settings wiped.

I cleaned the firefox cache and cookies + website storage, and AFAIK that seems to be what did it. Which is pretty unusual, I've never seen an extension be touched by that before and it didn't affect any other extension this time.

Are you keeping SALR's settings, user notes, etc in storage related to somethingawful.com rather than dedicated extension storage? That seems crazy, but I can't think how else it would have happened.

astral posted:

The problem is likely because SALR Redux is using localStorage. SALR Chrome was designed when localStorage was the only way to keep extension preferences - storage.local is the replacement for extensions, and unlike localStorage it isn't cleared along with your browser history. I'm working on changing Redux over to use storage.local (and the careful migration of user data thereto), but I haven't had a ton of time for it so it's slow going.

Redux has not yet been changed from using localStorage to storage.local; it's still #1 on my todo list and I still haven't had a ton of time to dedicate to it. It should be done in the next month or so.

If you have a backup of your profile, I recommend loading it up, copying your settings string, then pasting it into your current post-wipe profile.

astral
Apr 26, 2004

ewe2 posted:

Actually I'm having a similar issue with Debian Linux FF 52.8.1esr-2, where the quote and reply buttons are showing javascript(void(0)) instead of links, looks like a jquery error. Disabling SALR fixes the issue at the moment. I'll pm you the string .

You're using Firefox 52. People can install it there if they want but it's not a recommended or supported configuration - a ton of Webextensions stuff is missing in 52. You could still use legacy SALR with that version of Firefox, or update Firefox to the current release branch (or higher).

e: added link

astral fucked around with this message at 00:32 on Jun 25, 2018

astral
Apr 26, 2004

Weatherman posted:

astral, just wondering, is Safari support on the roadmap? I honestly don't know how different the codebase is and how much work it would be so I'm not demanding, I'm just curious and I like using Safari

As far as I know, it is not on the roadmap.

astral
Apr 26, 2004

Fuzz posted:

Issue with the Firefox version, if you have multiple windows open and click the extension on any of them, it automatically opens up in the first window open's current tab.

Will look into this after I finish the stuff I'm working on.

quote:

EDIT:
Also it would be nice to have an option to allow Thread Highlighting to override the bookmarked thread highlighting, since if you have read/unread threads in your User CP, it's just a big wall of one color. Maybe on the User CP have it default to thread highlighting, since obviously all of those threads are bookmarked?

Already on the to-do list.

astral
Apr 26, 2004

Harik posted:

Question about links-to-images, with curly brackets for illustration:

{url=https://address/bla/bla/}A whole lot of words about the linked image{/url}

What happens to those words? I ran across it because of a PPJ post telling people to go to a new thread, but he linked an image with the entire paragraph as the text and I only even realized it was there because of a brief flash before the image loaded.

Maybe limit it to where the text matches the URL, because when people do that it's because of humor value/description of what you're going to see/generally you want that text.

Personally I recommend against using links-to-images, but it's something that could be looked into eventually.

quote:

Also, is there a release channel aside from AMO for testing updates?

There used to be a beta channel on AMO where beta updates could be pushed, but they got rid of that. I suspect it was in large part because they designed it very poorly - from what I heard, if you were on the beta channel and a later stable version came out in the stable channel, you wouldn't get the updated version.

Now it's probably just self- (probably as github releases) hosted. I'll have a better answer when I have some test versions for the localstorage->storage.local migration available.

astral fucked around with this message at 18:22 on Sep 6, 2018

astral
Apr 26, 2004

Vapor Moon posted:

When SALR Redux for FF is enabled for me in Waterfox 56.2.3 twitter embeds only partially load until I refresh the page and then they load like normal.

Broken embed example:

I am not really familiar with or support Waterfox, but SALR Redux probably wouldn't work very well with Firefox 56 since it looks like Waterfox is based on that - it lacks some of the necessary WebExtensions bits. I'd have suggested trying legacy SALR (which is no longer supported), but you had previously PMed me that it had some issues now.

SALR Redux is only supported for Firefox on current versions (ESR is included, so v60 and up). Personally, I'd recommend updating to one of those rather than trusting that whatever folks are trying to keep some version of Fx56.x limping along will be able to keep on top of security/privacy issues. Modern Firefox is really quite a bit faster; I was a little reluctant to make the 52ESR->60+ jump, and put it off until after the very last minute, but am very glad that I did.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

astral
Apr 26, 2004

vortmax posted:

Quick reply and quote are still broken in YOSPOS. Everything below the text entry window disappears below the bottom of the Firefox window. I assume it's something to do with the special stylesheet, since it doesn't happen elsewhere.

Share a screenshot or more info? Maybe some SALR config option you have enabled/disabled is causing issues?

I tried both styles and it was 'fine':

e: Also worth checking if you are using any other third-party stylesheets or SA tweaks or whatever.

astral fucked around with this message at 19:27 on Jan 4, 2019