Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wolrah
May 8, 2006
what?
Twice in the last week I've had the extension seemingly reset itself on my laptop. All settings end up back at default and I have to change them back to the way I like them. (Disabling quick reply and the SALR jump buttons).

Every other extension continues to operate as expected, it's just SALR Redux and only on my laptop. My desktop has all the same extensions (signed in to the same Google account with sync enabled) and the last time I had to touch the config was when I last did a fresh install of Windows. That's the only real difference between the systems, my desktop runs Windows 10 where the laptop runs Ubuntu.

Chrome 72.0.3626.109
SALR Redux 2.1.8.11
Ubuntu 18.04 LTS "Bionic Beaver"

edit: Also the thread link in the settings points to the old archived thread.

wolrah fucked around with this message at 21:17 on Feb 19, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU