Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

feller
Jul 5, 2006

In the Firefox SALR, is there an option to get the bottom-right page navigator and mouse gestures on the thread list as well? It works great inside a thread, but I got used to jumping between subforums using SALR in chrome and I miss it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

feller
Jul 5, 2006

astral posted:

Working for me, which means some option or another is breaking it. If you have " Highlight thread counts in yellow if you've posted there before" enabled, try disabling that one as it's likely to break things in Firefox at the moment.

That fixed it, thanks!

feller
Jul 5, 2006

I can’t get the control options (keyboard nav or mouse gestures) to work after I hit the back button. Is there anything I can do to fix it? I’m dumb and use the back button a lot.

E: in ff

feller
Jul 5, 2006

astral posted:

Seems to work for me - please post your SALR Redux + Firefox version#s.

Are kbnav/gestures working fine if you don't hit the back button? Are the affected pages ones that were open from a previous browser session, or does it also happen with freshly-opened forum pages?

Sorry, I completely forgot about this. I just updated to FF v.73.0.1 (64-bit) and am on SALR v.2.1.8.13a15

I closed all my tabs and windows, started a new session, and it's still happening. Kbnav/gestures works when I first go to a forum, but if I click into a thread and back out it stops. This also happens if I go back to a previous page in the thread. Everything works fine if I don't hit the back button, so I'm trying not to obviously :angel:

feller fucked around with this message at 20:28 on Feb 20, 2020