Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Panama Red
Jul 30, 2003

Only in America could you find a way to earn a healthy buck and still keep your attitude on self destruct
I'm thinking about going to the show on the 27th, which would make it my first live wrestling event ever.

(I would go to the free event in February, but I'm based in DC and want to see a NOVA Pro show on the 16th.)

Any advice for someone who has never been to a Chikara Pro show or a wrestling show? (I know the product, or at least what the product was back in the day.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Panama Red
Jul 30, 2003

Only in America could you find a way to earn a healthy buck and still keep your attitude on self destruct
Ga-doy. I meant more like, how early to arrive before belltime to get a good seat, etc. I know it's up in NE Philly which is also kind of a bitch to get to from Center City.