Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
I'm not super familiar with the character but I am looking forward to this. Maybe, since it's an entirely separate production from the other shows, they'll have writers who can, you know, create logical storylines and give the female characters consistent motivations.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
Just finished the pilot; I really enjoyed it and am looking forward to where it goes. Thought the second half was stronger than the first.

Pierce being an older family man gives the role a bit more gravitas than the other CW show leads; even Stephen Amell, as much as I like the guy, and as seriously as he portrays Oliver, still comes off as a lightweight in comparison.

Kinda funny but it took me a second to realize the younger daughter was in a Disney show a few years back that my daughter was obsessed with.

I hate to say it, but, with all respect due to Mike Colter, this is what the Luke Cage show should have been.

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
This show is so good.

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer

CeeJee posted:

Sometimes people can look very different like Anissa now and when she was with Dougie:

:eyepop: Wow. Anissa give two rides?

• Locked thread