Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Open Source Idiom
Jan 4, 2013

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

Yea that was one of the biggest wtf moments. "Tobias, we can frame Black Lightning by hiring some goons to kill Lady Eve with guns that shoot loving electricity." I guess those are common.

I'm glad you said one of. Magic ghost tattoo was so strange it made me laugh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Open Source Idiom
Jan 4, 2013

MiddleOne posted:

That was the most ridiculous loving thing.

Yet again I feel compelled to remind the thread about the ghost who's living in that man's boob skin.

Open Source Idiom
Jan 4, 2013
My take on what's going on:

LaWanda's "ghost" is really the reincarnated force of Lady Eve... somehow. It's her backup plan and not just him going cray cray.

Gambi gonna die. Either heroically or he'll morph into the show's villain, either dying here in Season 1 or playing a more active big bad role in Season 2.

Open Source Idiom
Jan 4, 2013

Phenotype posted:

Did anyone else think Tobias' actor probably should have tried to hit the gym here and there since being cast in a physically-menacing role on a primetime show? Dude had some serious manboobs. At the end when Harry's telling Jefferson "don't get in a physical fight with him!" I couldn't stop thinking "why the hell not? Go crush that pansy." I'm not into bodyshaming, but jeez.

If you're not into bodyshaming maybe don't write an entire post where you critique someone's physical appearance?

• Locked thread