Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

are we only getting two matches from the 10/19 show?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

yeah only the league matches

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

cams posted:

are we only getting two matches from the 10/19 show?

Yeah. That's pretty normal, they only put up the matches from the ongoing tournament on these 1 camera shows. Obviously the G1 is different.

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

I really hope we get the full super JR tour next year as a full camera shows

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

each team has their fourth match on one of the two upcoming single cam shows before the tour returns to korakuen for a fri-sat doubleshot

SUPER JR. TAG LEAGUE 2018
October 22nd
Kunibiki Messe, Shimane

Super Jr. Tag League Match:Soberano Jr and Volador Jr. [2] vs. L.I.J (Shingo Takagi and BUSHI) [4]
Super Jr. Tag League Match:Jushin Liger and Tiger Mask IV [4] vs. Roppongi 3K [4]

October 23rd
Tottori Prefectural Industrial Gym

Super Jr. Tag League Match:BC OG (Taiji Ishimori and Robbie Eagles) [4] vs. Suzuki-gun (El Desperado and Yoshinobu Kanemaru) [2]
Super Jr. Tag League Match:Chris Sabin and KUSHIDA [2] vs. Super 69 [2]

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

ishii vs. suzuki has been added to the power struggle card. i'm guessing the ic match is still going to be the main but i'm using the current match order on the website.

POWER STRUGGLE 2018
November 3rd at 4:00 EDT/ 8:00 GMT
EDION Arena Osaka #1

Super Jr. Tag League Final:X vs. X
CHAOS (Kazuchika Okada and Beretta) vs. Bullet Club OG (Jay White and Bad Luck Fale)
Hiroshi Tanahashi and David Finlay vs. Golden Lovers
NEVER Openweight Championship:Taichi(c) vs. Will Ospreay
Special Singles Match:Tetsuya Naito vs. Zack Sabre Jr.
IWGP Intercontential Championship:Chris Jericho(c) vs. EVIL
Revpro British Heavyweight Championship:Tomohiro Ishii (c) vs. Minoru Suzuki

Thauros fucked around with this message at 14:53 on Oct 22, 2018

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/voiceswrestling/status/1054414618314055681

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Harold Meij...good?!

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

VJeff posted:

Harold Meij...good?!

https://twitter.com/davidbix/status/1054443317730181120

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

God drat what a heel turn by line break

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Harold Meij bad. :smith:

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
When you have a patreon for using a company's content there's no way that they aren't coming after you.

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
Why don't you all just calm the gently caress down and wait for his 40 minute video explaining the backstory of why NJPW shut down his account

Carlioo
Dec 26, 2012

:krakentoot:

Midnightghoul posted:

Why don't you all just calm the gently caress down and wait for his 40 minute video explaining the backstory of why NJPW shut down his account

His reply was that he can't make more videos anyway since he's a full-time editor now. Videos are still embedded on his patreon.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

MassRafTer posted:

When you have a patreon for using a company's content there's no way that they aren't coming after you.

Did Real Neat Puro have a patreon? I know there was a guy who made a video about Naito at WK12 that definitely didn't.

LionYeti
Oct 12, 2008

Showbuckle is what helped me get into NJPW its a shame they're cracking down like this.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I like to think the 20 severed horse's heads I faxed to NJPW's office had something to do with this policy reversal.

Your Parents
Jul 19, 2017

by R. Guyovich

LionYeti posted:

Showbuckle is what helped me get into NJPW its a shame they're cracking down like this.

They're doing it because NJPW makes showbuckle-esque videos now with Kevin Kelly narrating.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
This might be the wrong thread, and if it is I'm sorry. I'm looking for a match that happened in DDT a few years back. I know that one of the guys in it was Super Sasadango Machine. I think it was called a Power Point Death Match. I remember that the wrestlers had cards that I think had the Ultimate Warriors face on them. If anyone remembers this match and can tell me where to find it I would appreciate it.

Draxion
Jun 9, 2013

Trent is actually getting his title shot, on the upcoming ROH/NJPW tour. Frankly I hope he takes the title, Cody's never around (and just dropped the NWA title back to Aldis for completely unknown reasons) and Trent is a perfectly fine midcard champion.

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkZl8tZjCL4

Nothing to see here, just Ishii and Suzuki cutting the promo of the year

handsome only face
Apr 22, 2010

Cockroach went out of the room in anger. And roach's go to empty room...

Cockroache's Anarchist

ishii join suzuki-gun

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Barry Bluejeans posted:

Yeah that was A+ promo

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

companies bad

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

SalTheBard posted:

This might be the wrong thread, and if it is I'm sorry. I'm looking for a match that happened in DDT a few years back. I know that one of the guys in it was Super Sasadango Machine. I think it was called a Power Point Death Match. I remember that the wrestlers had cards that I think had the Ultimate Warriors face on them. If anyone remembers this match and can tell me where to find it I would appreciate it.

Vs Kendo Kashin. On phone so can't check for details but you can find it on Cagematch with that info.

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

Barry Bluejeans posted:

And now I want a DDT-style video of Suzuki and Ishii just continuing fighting each other at random places until the next show when they come back into the arena, still fighting.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

tour resumes friday with a live double shot in korakuen. only three single cam matches remaining

October 26th at 5:30 EDT/10:30 BSt
Korakuen Hall

Toa Henare, Shota Umino, and Yota Tsuji vs. Ayato Yoshida, Ren Narita, and Yuya Uemura
CHAOS (Tomohiro Ishii and Toru Yano) vs. Suzuki-gun (Minoru Suzuki and TAKA Michinoku)
Hiroshi Tanahashi and GBH vs. Kota Ibushi, Yujiro Takahashi, and Chase Owens
CHAOS (Okada, Goto, Best Friends, and Rocky) vs. BC OG (White, Fale, GoD, and Gedo)
Super Jr. Tag League Match:Jushin Liger and Tiger Mask IV [4] vs. KUSHIDA and Chris Sabin [4]
Super Jr. Tag League Match:Volador Jr. and Soberano Jr. [2] vs. Suzuki-gun (Yoshinobu Kanemaru and El Desperado [4]
Super Jr. Tag League Match:L.I.J (Shingo Takagi and BUSHI) [6] vs. BC OG (Taiji Ishimori and Robbie Eagles) [4]
Super Jr. Tag League Match:Super 69 [2] vs. Roppongi 3K [6]

October 27th at 5:30 EDT/10:30 BSt
Korakuen Hall

Tomoaki Honma, Shota Umino, and Ren Narita vs. Ayato Yoshida, Yota Tsuji, and Yuya Uemura
CHAOS (Tomohiro Ishii and Hirooki Goto) vs. Suzuki-gun (Minoru Suzuki and TAKA Michinoku)
Hiroshi Tanahashi, Togi Makabe, and Toa Henare) vs. Kota Ibushi, Yujiro Takahashi, and Chase Owens
CHAOS (Okada, YTR, Best Friends, and Rocky) vs. BC OG (White, Fale, GoD, and Gedo)
Super Jr. Tag League Match:Jushin Liger and Tiger Mask IV vs. Super 69
Super Jr. Tag League Match:Volador Jr. and Soberano Jr. vs. Roppongi 3K
Super Jr. Tag League Match:KUSHIDA and Chris Sabin vs. BC OG (Taiji Ishimori and Robbie Eagles)
Super Jr. Tag League Match:L.I.J (Shingo Takagi and BUSHI) vs. Suzuki-gun (Yoshinobu Kanemaru and El Desperado)

Price Check
Oct 9, 2012
Are these shows the commentary debut of Lanny Poffo as well?

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Ospreay's back is so hosed he can't compete for the NEVER title and so the match has been canceled.

https://www.njpw1972.com/37866?utm_source=hootsuite&utm_medium=&utm_term=&utm_content=&utm_campaign=

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
I guess that explains why Ishii/Suzuki was added to the card

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Seems weird that they're not giving holy emperor Taichi a different competitor for the match.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

musicals are garbage

Benne posted:

I guess that explains why Ishii/Suzuki was added to the card

I mean I like Osprey a lot, but I don't think I like him more than Ishii and Suzuki beating the hell out of each other.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

i'd be disappointed if he were wrestling someone who weren't taichi. as it is, rest well will ospreay!

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Gumball Gumption posted:

Seems weird that they're not giving holy emperor Taichi a different competitor for the match.

If the plan was to give Ospreay the belt so they could do Ibushi/Ospreay at WK13 then replacing the match with Ibushi/Taichi would have been amazing for Ibushi/Miho interactions alone.

In better Holy Emperor news

https://twitter.com/takam777/status/1055301686615400448?s=19

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

https://twitter.com/njpw1972/status/1055305474642300928

return of the masked horse?

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Favorite to win the opening rumble I think!

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Sucks for Will, I assume he was winning the belt too.

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Yeah I'm assuming it's gonna be for awhile so he might not be able to get the belt for the dome or if he does try to make it he'll come back hurt and end up hurting himself worse

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

I thought it was a cracked rib that's keeping Will out?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

jesus WEP posted:

I thought it was a cracked rib that's keeping Will out?

fell on his neck doing a pele kick is what I heard