Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

what was the guys name who used to translate a bunch of stuff then went crazy or w/e. i forgot and want to remember

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

i meant yottsume but thank you for reminding about Ronald McDonald

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

it's weird cause i can totally understand not liking zack but everybody who talks poo poo says the stupidest poo poo possible

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

head injuries gently caress you up

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

it's a monthly payment, every 1st of the month. so don't sign up until may 1 or you'll get charged twice in 2 days. the big shows usually have english commentary now, but not all (the one last night was jp only)

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

VJeff posted:

So, y'know. I know NJPW almost never does these, but this past year they seem more open to the idea of multi-man matches.

So like.

Why not do Omega vs. Okada vs. Naito at WK13.

nobody likes working multi-man matches and i don't think they'd water down a title match like that

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

bummer

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

strapped for time next couple days, anything must-watch from day 3? thank u

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

lol

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

striker is the worst to ever do it, including all of the super lovely guys that lasted 1 show, or that king of the ring guest guy. he's so bad. i'm going to pretend you're lying.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

he's so bad i had to type that before reading the rest of your post. i'm sorry

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

he's quite bad

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

ya i just skipped all the tongan matches

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

I want to have sex with Yujiro's valet

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

He looks like a dapper sir for sure but can he rock the hell out of a Fedora like Tie Jiri can?

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

please post yoshi hashi gif sorry if it's been posted already

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

thank you

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/JESnowden/status/1049288302359142400

lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU