Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

I've always dabbled in New Japan, but I just signed up for NJPW World and I'm kicking myself for not doing it earlier.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

The_Rob posted:

Still means you lost your hundred bucks though.

I needed that to pay rent for my 1350 studio!

Also, NJPW makes me feel like a kid again. I was watching with my gf and we were both all oohs and aws and I got angry and excited.

Like, the WWE is just do frustrating to watch, and this is just so fun.

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

If anyone can find Hero's shirt for sale let know please.

I'll buy one for the first person to find it as well.

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

Doesn't ship to Canada either noooo

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

After that Sami segment I'm done for loving good with the WWE. I don't even pay for the network, but I can't stand it anymore.

Anyway flippy dudes woo

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

I've never seen my girlfriend so invested in wrestling than with ACH trying to beat up Suzuki.

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

Kota vs Kenny is on my birthday which I share with famous sentient hot dog Hulk Hogan

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

Cavauro posted:

okada will win the main event of wrestle kingdom 13

If it makes you happy friend

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

Guys my girlfriend is yelling ay me because I said that Tanahashi is probably the 4th most attractive wrestler in New Japan

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

The_Rob posted:

Also okada wasn't hurt by the physical chair shot he was hurt that his dad betrayed him. A much more painful shot.

Never met my dad and now he's dead. So yeah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

Have Chuckie and Toru interacted??