Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

New Japan Pro Wrestling has Gone downhill since 2017. I'd suggest hiring a few experienced writers (a mix of those with TV backgrounds and inexperienced minor celebrities) to offset much of the workload

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

That jericho and kenny match was actually 3 stars because that's what i said before it happened and i don't want to seem like a wrongass

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

stevie ray and big t show that flame tights are extremely good as well

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

They hosed up bad.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it will be part of tanahashi's extended weird gaijin tour

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

oatgan posted:

sanada will win

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

if sanada had evil's body he would be unstoppable

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the freebird iwgp heavyweight championship reign begins

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

nagata and kitamura are actually only 3 years apart in age

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i hope yoshi-hashi goes to Hell right now

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

sanada is emotionless in an icy, aloof, horny way. It takes a certain level of intelligence to be able to recognize it without crying about needing your cartoon-face boys to spell everything out by wobbling around and sticking their tongues out and waggling eyebrows all over the place

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

ibushi over sanada is gonna be Very cool

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

zack sabre jr over sanada is gonna be Very cool

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Rey should probably tag too if they're putting him with prime world class juniors

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

an extremely faint boo that dies in the wind as soon as it leaves my lips

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

he should give njpw some of his patreon money, for stealing their work.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the big scoop on this is that NJPW wanted to pay jericho a certain amount and jericho wanted a higher amount but they didn't want to pay it and the two parted ways in that negotiation without burning bridges unnecessarily.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Kevin Kelly is the only person who knew about the videos and had them taken down so that he could play the hero and publicly 'look into it'. contemptible mongrel

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

They didn't take them down because it was him

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Will Ospreay is one inch taller than me, 5'2"

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

If someone watches this, will you be their friend?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

okada is better than hulk hogan or anyone

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

what if someone threw sami callihan off the ship. That would Get the marks barking

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

EugeneJ posted:

I was really expecting Mysterio or Jericho, not ROH in a 20,000 seat arena

And remember, they tried that before: https://www.cagematch.net/?id=1&nr=14265

we're small pic brothers to eachother

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Ho Ho Lun is much cooler than hair metal cosplay dad

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Being surprised is cool sometimes. Though, unfortunately, wrestling doesn't need to exist. Get the Hell out of here, everyone, except for anyone who wants to stay in the new forum about kissing each other

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

got a nice roster of kissers so far

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Suzuki was crowned eternal kissing ace years ago and the title only falls after his ghost dies for a third time

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

he tweeted that as a "gently caress you" to show off that he's getting booked plenty

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

frankenfreak posted:

Oh my, I didn't realize we're getting SANADA vs. Ibushi. :swoon:

mmm haha

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

almost cried

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I expect Okada/Naito to co-headline and take top billing over Omega/Ibushi

It will be Okada in the main for sure, at least

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

It better be Ishii if that's the case

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

You're all hollering too loud

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

barely knew that guy at all, will be more careful in the future. Pretty sickening

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Being a decent person means making time to lecture on serving an ideal from a distance while being extremely lovely toward others in direct contact with you. especially if you don't have their file on hand. You never know

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

If Kenny knows that guy well enough then it would be difficult to believe that he didn't know the man was a pedophile, which changes quite a bit. It would make Kenny a liar as well as a pedophile liker. People would really like that to happen because it gets their juices flowing. It would likely open the door for the current conspiracy that NJPW only hires the most hosed up gaijins possible who are the worst of the worst human beings, which is in its infancy right now but would drastically snowball if their champ joins the fray.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I made that song. Thanks for loving me

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Strawberry Panda posted:

How does it feel to know your song was the hype anthem for someone who probably didn't know someone else on the show was a sexual predator?

i smiled at this joke that is worded in such away that it can't be taken as a non-joke

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Hiromu will be back, and JR is definitely publicly calling out the company for a lack of professionalism there. should have swallowed his pride and called it even