Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jenny Angel
Oct 24, 2010

Out of Control
Hard to Regulate
Anything Goes!
Lipstick Apathy

Jack Anderson posted:

Put Jay in LIJ.

Never, I really enjoy LIJ's status as the only faction that doesn't have like a dozen members, half of whom I forget about constantly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jenny Angel
Oct 24, 2010

Out of Control
Hard to Regulate
Anything Goes!
Lipstick Apathy

Benne posted:

It's weird that LIJ doesn't really have a designated "eat the pins" geek in their faction. I guess BUSHI fills that role, but still.

It's because they're four insanely cool and strong men and one perfectly adequate BUSHI. They don't need any of that dead weight

Jenny Angel
Oct 24, 2010

Out of Control
Hard to Regulate
Anything Goes!
Lipstick Apathy
God drat, Kenny vs. Knife Pervert was really good. I feel like this gimmick might actually work in the long term? Which is something that seemed pretty hard to believe after Wrestle Kingdom

Jenny Angel
Oct 24, 2010

Out of Control
Hard to Regulate
Anything Goes!
Lipstick Apathy
Hiromu is top 5 in the world, I can't think of a single weak point in his act

Jenny Angel
Oct 24, 2010

Out of Control
Hard to Regulate
Anything Goes!
Lipstick Apathy

Needs More Jazz posted:

He didn't grill the chicken. :colbert:

I said weak point, not strong point

Bigass Moth posted:

Not 350+ pounds .

He is a superheavyweight of my heart

Jenny Angel
Oct 24, 2010

Out of Control
Hard to Regulate
Anything Goes!
Lipstick Apathy
Ibushi vs ZSJ was probably my favorite match in last year's G1 outside of the block finals and tournament final, and definitely my favorite one that wasn't the main event of its night. I'm looking forward to the rematch so much

Jenny Angel
Oct 24, 2010

Out of Control
Hard to Regulate
Anything Goes!
Lipstick Apathy
Obviously the CWC was far from his greatest work, but I feel so vindicated in my CWC era ZSJ stanning now that he’s absolutely tearing it up night in and night out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jenny Angel
Oct 24, 2010

Out of Control
Hard to Regulate
Anything Goes!
Lipstick Apathy
The other main thing to note re: “Flip is a bad worker” is that he has so many springboard moves but he’s not nearly comfortable enough with the technique yet to be making it such a central part of his act. He tends to take a second or two to steady himself on the middle/top rope before launching, which makes the “Flip’s opponent stands around waiting for a move to happen” problem even worse. It’s the sort of thing that can definitely get ironed out as he gets more experience, but for now... it looks really bad, especially when he’s in a tourney with multiple super-crisp flyers