Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Business Insider posted a profile on New Japan today:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XqYP8brepE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
When is the best time to do Jericho/Okada, Jericho/Suzuki and Jericho/Tanahashi?

Those have to happen at some point

Jericho in G1 would get a lot of dream matches out of the way

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Goldberg-Omega in Long Beach would be nuts

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
I think Cody/Matt vs. Kenny/Nick is a match that should happen given recent developments

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.cagematch.net//?id=111&nr=9241

quote:

richeyedwards wrote on 29.03.2018:

[0.0] "This was rubbish. The Match the structure was bad and counter intuitive. The match was nearly 40 minutes long and was fought under normal tag rules but a good 30 min of it was done tornado style With JR regularly commenting on how the match was out of control and tagging did not seem to matter. Then every so often they would do a Face in peril segment that would last a few mins before they go back to tornado stuff. Going into this match i assumed that it would be the golden lovers who were the faces and the bucks the heels but that changed several times over the course of the match with the bucks being the faces at the end. It was a mess. As for the work itself it was your usual young bucks and omega fare where everything looks very choreographed to the nth degree, but if they get things wrong everyone looks stupid, this happend several times during this match. There was one good spot in this match though and that was the elbow through the table to the floor. Naturally however omega who took the move was up and in the ring within one minute, this happened twice with him in this match, he did nothing for the majority of the match took two huge bumps and then on these bumps was when he decided he would get involved again, garbage selling. Do the young bucks have any offense that does not involve the corner in some way, be it jumping off the ropes, throwing somone into the corner, hitting a strike out of the corner etc. Now we get to the 'story' and the 'acting' Good god this was bad, Shawn Micheals would look at this and think "you know what that is a bit much". At one point omega has Matt Jackson up for the one winged angel, he hesitates and Matt begins to get free before screaming at Kenny to hit the move on him, Not in the way of a defiant blood-soaked babyface telling a heel to give them there best shot like a badass but like a screaming child 1/2*"

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

shiksa posted:

:thunk: one more record...

Coney Island Deathmatch

The thought of both guys being helicoptered into a empty theme park to beat the poo poo out of each other is enticing

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Jericho and the Bucks teased on the new Being the Elite that they're going to tag together on Jericho's cruise

Who would their opponents be?

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

STONE COLD 64 posted:

Socal uncensored tops the list i think

What if Super Smash Bros. and Mike Bailey board the ship as passengers and just happen to accept an open challenge?

I'd actually like a Ultimate Deletion-esque web series where Super Smash Bros. and Mike Bailey challenge teams to sail out and fight them on international waters

Exiled Pro Wrestling

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
My introduction to Kenny was this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XJF7huzUis

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Baron Corbyn posted:

Kenny Omega vs. Cody
Young Bucks vs. EVIL & SANADA
Juice Robinson vs. Jay White
Okada & Ospreay vs. Naito & BUSHI

Announced for Cow Palace

the gently caress is that

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
I was really expecting Mysterio or Jericho, not ROH in a 20,000 seat arena

And remember, they tried that before: https://www.cagematch.net/?id=1&nr=14265

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

rovert posted:

On Elgin

https://twitter.com/MichaelElgin25/status/1007409501400514560

On his defamation case. It is an emotive subject and situation obviously. I do respect other's feelings here about it. But Moses his accuser does have a credibility issue these days due to the mystery of why her legal representation isn't available online via the Casenet service. Also, Elgin's attorney claimed this week that he hasn't been contacted by a legal representative representing Moses. Which raises the question of where money raised for Moses to pay for one via GoFundMe. Instead of addressing it she has locked her account.

I also noticed Elgin noted his calendar is filling up. He only has three dates open post G1 in August. Low level Midwest Indies have booked him. I'm sure they are getting great deals to do so. The wait for first high profile indie that takes the plunge and eats the poo poo for it begins.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Gaz-L posted:

Was Woods in TNA at the same time as the Jacksons, I forget?

Woods' last match in TNA was putting over the Bucks on a house show:

quote:

Generation Me (Jeremy & Max) defeat Lethal Consequences (Consequences Creed & Jay Lethal)

TNA House Show - House Show @ Ted Constant Center in Norfolk, Virginia, USA

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Bryan Danielson defeats Cody for the NWA World Title
Omega retains the IWGP Title against Okada

DANIELSON COMES OUT TO STARE DOWN OMEGA AND END THE SHOW

And then ROH/New Japan runs MSG every 6 months for the rest of my life

Please and thank you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EugeneJ