Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Smoking Crow
Feb 13, 2012

*laughs at u*

Wrestling was always good

Believe in yourself, and wrestling

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smoking Crow
Feb 13, 2012

*laughs at u*

coconono posted:

Jay shoulda stuck with Fit so they could have out of control young boy adventures. Now he looks like budget Omega.

Jay White isn't very comfortable in his gimmick

He needs to leave New Japan for a while, cut his hair, get some tattoos, make some new friends maybe

Smoking Crow
Feb 13, 2012

*laughs at u*

He should cut his hair

Smoking Crow
Feb 13, 2012

*laughs at u*

Not even like to change his gimmick, it looked like his hair was getting in the way while he was wrestling

Smoking Crow
Feb 13, 2012

*laughs at u*

Thauros posted:

they're released in the newsletter which is released late wednesday/early thursday us time. due to WK12 falling on a thursday this year they won't be out until next week (I can tell you from his comments that nothing's getting 5+ stars tho)

tbh, i was kind of disappointed with this year's tokyo dome show because it wasn't as good as last year's or the year before's

Smoking Crow
Feb 13, 2012

*laughs at u*

I'm at CEO and I saw Kenny and Ibushi at the Fire Pro station. They were surrounded by thirsty fgc women talking about how good looking they are

Smoking Crow
Feb 13, 2012

*laughs at u*

fighting game community

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smoking Crow
Feb 13, 2012

*laughs at u*

you guys can take logan