Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Richter Scabies
Dec 30, 2012

MrBling posted:

why is Gedo having a singles match with BUSHI? Is this to determine who the best jobber is?

In the past few multimans when they were in the ring together LIJ/Bushi would do some sort of spot with Gedo where they'd tug on his beard and mess around with it....maybe this will be the....payoff?? It was really painful to watch and made my non-bearded face hurt, I hope this will mean we don't have to see it anymore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Richter Scabies
Dec 30, 2012

El Gallinero Gros posted:

The new BTE is pretty interesting. Looks like the jig is up on Cody, but I doubt it's that simple....

Poor traumatized Hanguman Page-y

Richter Scabies
Dec 30, 2012

lol at Taichi's beautiful serenading being interrupted by Iizuka's theme these past few shows

Richter Scabies
Dec 30, 2012

Watching this Goto vs. Juice fight I wish that somehow Juice steals the Ushigoroshi and calls it the Juicy-goroshi

Edit: oh poo poo it sorta happened!!

Richter Scabies fucked around with this message at 02:50 on Apr 28, 2018

Richter Scabies
Dec 30, 2012

Anyone notice when wrestlers have cauliflower ear (mainly Sho, but more recently Taiji and maybe Naito??) Because it's a god drat curse. I can't look away!

Richter Scabies
Dec 30, 2012

Re:cauliflower ear. Swole ears on them swoleboys

Richter Scabies
Dec 30, 2012

Taguchi vs Kushida: the greatest match

Richter Scabies
Dec 30, 2012

I can't wait for the inevitable Page and Tanahashi Kamen Rider Hibiki double guitar jam session

Richter Scabies
Dec 30, 2012

I like the more recent bits where the plant (?) that tries to start a "Taich go home" chant is met with a chorus of "LET'S GO TAICHI".

Richter Scabies
Dec 30, 2012

How come the thread title isnt BOO era coming BOOn?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Richter Scabies
Dec 30, 2012

Considering how good the matches are it's a real shame there's been no pv's or vid packages, unless I'm missing something here.