Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Banzai 3
May 8, 2007
I'm only here for the weekly 24 bitchfest.
Pillbug
Bloodborne run is very good so far. Runner is very entertaining

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Banzai 3
May 8, 2007
Pillbug
Super Dram World 2 Tasbot is the most concentrated must watch 4 minutes. Holy poo poo was that cool

Banzai 3
May 8, 2007
Pillbug

Lobsterboy posted:

Super Dram World 2 to begin with, because Grandpoobear is a wonderful guy and he just kills it. Hes cracking jokes, keeping up with the crowd, intentionally getting people to yell out how many times he dies, and laughing the whole time. Its a great breath of fresh air compared to some of the super serious people, and hes such a drat good mario player.

Yeah, I totally second this. His reactions during Tasbot become that much better watching him do that absurdity for the prior 50 minutes

• Locked thread