Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
victrix
Oct 30, 2007

This was a great event, I really enjoyed it. Much love to all the event and tech staff.

Minimal problems, no total buzzkill drama nonsense, only a few dud runs, some really really fantastic runs, and a god tier awful block.

I think RE7 and Bloodborne were probably my favorites, but there were a lot of good-to-greats.

Recommend Sunshine if you want a super chill background run (with the dude casually executing at an insane level for hours).

DKC runs are great if you're a DKC fan.

Both Castlevania runs are awesome.

Dragon Warrior is deconstruction of a video game live on screen.

Hyper Light Drifter is another good chill run, I'm biased since I think it's a super cool game, but give it a look.

Megaman 1-3 relay was pretty great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

victrix
Oct 30, 2007

We need an SA-master-watch-this-run list, there are times where I want to go back and check a vod of a game from some previous gdq that I haven't seen, but without speedfriends to guide me I might get this years Secret of Evermore run instead of RE7

victrix
Oct 30, 2007

KennyMan666 posted:

Have updated the list of recommendations. Let me know if you think there's something more that definitely should be on there, otherwise this would be final.

Resident Evil 7 is one of the best runs of the entire marathon

• Locked thread