Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheTofuShop
Aug 28, 2009

Rirse posted:

Not that I would never win, but is it me or the prize minimum bid is way higher then past years?

overall or for a specific item? I heard a lot of complaining about the 8th gen console bundle, but hey, 150 for all three's still a steal :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheTofuShop
Aug 28, 2009

Capsaicin posted:

Has there been a run at one of these where someone just happens to die like, 70-80% of the way through and loses all their progress? I understand these are the best in the world at running these games, but they're playing fast and loose with their save files it looks like.

usually I'd that's possible the runner will have a safety save just in case.

they have killed a handful of runs that were just going horribly in the past.

• Locked thread