Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
felch me daddy jr.
Oct 30, 2009

Waffles Inc. posted:

so RE7 was obviously incredible and sounds like Silent Hill was good--anything else overnight a must watch?

The RE3 race was pretty good, and Toy Story was a fun run as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

felch me daddy jr.
Oct 30, 2009

iospace posted:

Who was the 5th runner for Envro-Bear?

Brossentia.

felch me daddy jr.
Oct 30, 2009

BuckFiddy posted:

I need this in my life

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCmEFZiz3P4&hd=1

felch me daddy jr.
Oct 30, 2009

Cuntellectual posted:

I was talking to one of my friends and she reminded me, wasn't there a plan to switch to MSF instead of the PCF at one point?

PCF is fine and all, but I'd rather donate to an international charity than a local one for a country I don't live in.

MSF is the charity for SGDQ, and PCF is absolutely an international charity at this point, check out their site to see what kind of work they do, a lot of it is focused on developing countries.

felch me daddy jr.
Oct 30, 2009
Guess it's late enough to post my list of recommendations. A small caveat: I don't play many games, and as such with very few exceptions (mainly Pokémon), these are all coming from how fun I found the run as someone not already familiar with the game, which is also the reason my list is missing many of the big-name franchise game runs. That said, most of my recommendations were well-received in the chat thread so overall I'm confident in them. In chronological order:

The absolute best, essential viewing:

Skyrim
El Matador
Dragon Warrior
Superman 64
Arabian Nights (best run of the marathon)
Enviro-Bear 2000
Dog's Life
Densha de D
Princess Rescue

Other really good runs:

Ratchet & Clank
Contra
Magical Pop'n
Wario's Woods
Burnout Paradise
Serious Sam 3: BFE
Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance
Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
Resident Evil 7
Resident Evil 3: Nemesis
Silent Hill
Disney's Toy Story
Batman: The Video Game
Both Battletoads games
Strider
Earnest Evans
Titenic
Athena
Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy
Cloudbuilt
Cat Quest
Super Monkey Ball
Pokémon B/W2
Punch-Out
Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins
Tintin in Tibet
Warcraft 3
Diablo
Baldur's Gate 2
Dark Souls 3
Bloodborne
Final Fantasy IV

And finally, the "probably don't watch these runs even if you're interested in the games, they were pretty bad" list:

inFAMOUS First Light
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
Secret of Evermore

• Locked thread