Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
  • Locked thread
mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

fadam posted:

Have they given an official reason why the chat is subs only?

making people pay money to chat tends to make them less likely to say the n-word so they don't waste the 10 bucks or whatever it is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

I missed the end of mgs 3 but by all accounts he seemed to get less shook up after the end fight

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

The Lobster posted:

Is there a place yet where all the VODs are compiled?

Gdq has a youtube that they upload the runs too, generally during the week

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

KennyMan666 posted:

Have updated the list of recommendations. Let me know if you think there's something more that definitely should be on there, otherwise this would be final.

Resident Evil 7 ruled dude, and personally i really liked the Super Mario Sunshine run as a technical feat

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

SuccinctAndPunchy posted:

I'm amazed and at least a little proud RE7 gets brought up as one of the marathon bests in a marathon that had Arabian Nights.

Like while we're all throwing recommendations. That's mine. Arabian Nights is very definitely my pick for Run Of The Show.

I know a lot of shade gets thrown at you for various reasons but for real you had some top notch commentary and the run itself was fun as heck to watch

• Locked thread