Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
pop'n twinbee loving sucks to play casually cause the game is insanely punishing for any little mistake while also being built around moving fast through stages filled to the brim with instant death spikes so i'm looking forward to a speedrun masterfully crushing all of that game's bullshit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
this sa2 race is brutal. one guy pulling off a bunch of crazy tricks on his first try and recovering whenever he messes up, while seraphim is just left in the goddamn dust.

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
Silent Hill run is pretty good. The runner is really good at the game and good at explaining all his tech and his commentary is really lively.

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Your Computer posted:

Don't quote me on this, but I think either Twitch or YouTube (or both) made some changes to their terms and no longer allow simultaneous streaming to both services.

this is correct, there are a couple streamers i watch who had to stop streaming on youtube cause twitch made a change to their rules banning it

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
I'd like to toss in a rec for Gunners' Heaven as a chill caveman run of a wonky run 'n gun

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
This Arabian Nights run is a thing of beauty.

e: Actually, no. It's transcendant.

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
I hope they show the ending of Dog's Life because it's so worth it just to see people's reactions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
there's an english prototype for x and it's bizarre cause it's totally different from the japanese release and also much less playable

• Locked thread