Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bloodplay it again
Aug 25, 2003

Oh, Dee, you card. :-*
Transphobia and general toxicity are not limited by a $4.99-or-mom's-Amazon-Prime-freebie sub. There were tons of people being assholes when sub only mode was turned on and it only added to the toxicity by starting "pleb" arguments in chat. Sub only mode should have never been turned on in the first place. Now that it's off, GDQ chat is still only about "get a sub badge, plebs." As long as there aren't any awful, attention whoring may mays like waluigi's waahs that spring up this week, I think AGDQ18 is gonna pick up the pace and lead to some super exciting PBs or, dare I say, WR runs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloodplay it again
Aug 25, 2003

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

Can't wait to go watch Dragon Warrior vod

I just watched this while eating lunch and it's the ultimate turn-based RPG speedrun. Probably my favorite run in the past 5.5 years I've been watching GDQ streams. Seriously impressive.

edit: not penultimate

Bloodplay it again fucked around with this message at 00:22 on Jan 12, 2018

Bloodplay it again
Aug 25, 2003

synthetik posted:

What’s the best one?

Violently Car posted:

So which one is the ultimate turn-based RPG speedrun?

Dragon Warrior

I'm really confused by this. Does it not show I quoted But Rocks Hurt Head?

Bloodplay it again fucked around with this message at 23:38 on Jan 11, 2018

Bloodplay it again
Aug 25, 2003

Kaubocks posted:

"penultimate" means "second best"

I have no idea why I said penultimate rather than ultimate. Now it all makes sense

• Locked thread