Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

me basking in the glow of the endless bouqet of tekken world tour finals content this weekend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
Lol that Yoshimitsu comeback was so tight

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Whom else deleted everything on their harddrive to reinstall 100 gigs of Tekken 7 FMVs for Leeroy hype.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It's crazy that there was like 10 years where HD's were so cheap and outpacing the size of poo poo by country miles and it would be absolutely flameworthy to say something like that but now every game is half a terabyte and the HD's never got cheaper. :eng99:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

It's crazy that there was like 10 years where HD's were so cheap and outpacing the size of poo poo by country miles and it would be absolutely flameworthy to say something like that but now every game is half a terabyte and the HD's never got cheaper. :eng99:

:eng99:

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009

In Training posted:

Whom else deleted everything on their harddrive to reinstall 100 gigs of Tekken 7 FMVs for Leeroy hype.

Just saw you get washed on li joes stream i think

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Oh is that who that was. Awesome

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol i keep rematching him

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
lmao i saw this clip going around a little while ago but didnt look at the name until now

https://clips.twitch.tv/AbstruseResoluteAyeayeNotLikeThis

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

the 2nd time was way more embarassing. https://www.twitch.tv/thisislijoe/clip/IntelligentManlyTrollRedCoat

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

wide dog

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

this is not the time for dogs

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

dangerdoom volvo posted:

Just saw you get washed on li joes stream i think

absolutely anything posted:

lmao i saw this clip going around a little while ago but didnt look at the name until now

https://clips.twitch.tv/AbstruseResoluteAyeayeNotLikeThis
Lmao

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

No MK11 at Evo... Guess the Joper was 2much for them

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

thems fightin herds, anyone?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Got a copy of the under night update a week early thanks to a local store breaking street date and it's ducking awesome everybody.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The patch is out.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

In Training posted:

The patch is out.
I'm going to kill you with a shot gun.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

The sf5 patch that is

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

When did they add tracksuits to SFV?

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

I dont know

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

They’re cool

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The gamenewton HNK tourney is live folks. https://www.twitch.tv/gamenewton

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Had my first few games against online players in casual and got fairly owned but not as badly as I thought. Got people down to 20% or less HP a few times.

Find my biggest issues are trying to decide what to do next while the other people are immediately knowing what to do and getting bullied into a corner a lot. Need to avoid that or find out cammys best moves when it happens