Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
I predict it's gonna be bad, op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Wazzu posted:

Well duh- but how? I find it fascinating to see what happens- exactly like how everyone says WWE booking is predictable, and then the prediction game shows that WWE can still surprise us.

I find it interesting to guess where WWE booking is going, and see what surprises can occur in the meantime. Sure, they're often bafflingly awful (like last year when Bayley won on a random RAW due to Sasha interference), but the twists and turns can be compelling as well.

ok

WWE Universal: Lesnar vs. Roman. Roman wins. Crowd boos.

WWE Heavyweight: Cena vs. Styles. Cena wins his third Rumble to tie Austin as having the most, says this is the last time he'll ever challenge for a title for blah blah blah faaaaaaaaaaaart it'll be a good match but still. Cena wins.

Shane/Nakamura/Orton vs. Bryan/Owens/Zayn: WWE finally let's Bryan "wrestle". He gets taken out early in the most gentle of ways and his head is encased in foam to ensure nothing rattles his brain. Shane jumps off the roof off the :checks event location: Superdome. Owens wins.

Smackdown Women: Asuka vs. Charlotte. Asuka wins the Women's Rumble but SWERVEZ everyone and goes after Charlotte instead. Ronda Rousey is nowhere to be seen, which is good because her wrestling debut should be the main event of whatever PPV she debuts at. Real talk: if they're serious about ever having the women main event a Wrestlemania, Ronda/Charlotte this year would be the match and it'd save the event from ending with another chorus of Roman boos, but that they haven't started the hype train makes me think that ain't happening.

Trips vs. Kurt: faaaaaaaaaaaaaaart yes hello it is I kurt's secret son turns on his dad and no one cares faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaartttttttttttttt

Raw Women: Alexa Bliss vs. Nikki Bella. Nikki's presence is the only thing keeping this on the main card and not the pre card. Nikki wins.

Finn Balor vs. Bray Wyatt: you're getting the Demon vs. Sister Abigail program whether you loving want it or not. In a different and better world you'd be getting Wyatt Family vs. Bullet Club but too bad this ain't it :sad:

IC: Miz vs. Seth Rollins. Midcard Mike gets his IC belt back from Roman to free Roman for his Brock match. Rollins and Jordan lose the tag belts to either the Bar or Revival. Rollins has nothing better to do tbh.

Samoa Joe vs. Braun Strowman: people are hyped for this match. Strowman squashes Joe. People are let down once again and feel bad that they tried to kick the football and failed once more.

Andre Battle Royal: Shaq wins throwing Gronk out last.

PRESHOW

Smackdown tag: Usos vs. Bludgeon Bros. lol usos still don't make the main card.

Raw tag: Bar vs. Revival. Are there any face tag teams on Raw once Jordan/Rollins lose?

Cruiserweight: Enzo vs. Itami. Itami wins. No one's in their seats to care.

Facebook exclusive lady clusterfuck: someone wins but no one can confirm it

at some point Matt hardy yells delete a lot and new day jiggle and poo poo

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
hello I have decided to amend my picks

Charlotte vs. Ronda Rousey - smackdown women's title. women main event wrestlemania. Ronda goes over then personally hands the title over to Steph who ascends to godhood as the creator of women's wrestling

cena vs. undertaker. why we don't know.

Brock vs. Roman - universal title. Roman wins. Brock goes away for a while and may never come back who knows.

AJ vs. Nakamura - world title. AJ goes over.

Asuka vs. Alexa - raw women's title. Asuka wins in a five minute match that's shorter than her entrance. Alexa does 90% of the offense then Asuka does 2-3 moves and wins.

hhh vs. kurt - hhh's entrance takes longer than asuka/alexa's match

jason jordan vs. seth rollins - jordan is fully heel and thus the crowd is 100% behind him now

owens/zayn/bryan vs. shane/orton handicap match. daniel bryan is literally encased in one of those plastic bouncey balls you roll down hills in. shane jumps off the....poo poo where is this again....whatever he jumps off the roof and doesn't die

braun strowman vs. kane. lol

finn vs. miz or bullet club vs. miztourage, either or, ic belt on the line either way

us title ladder match: roode/mojo/corbin/jinder/ryder/rusev/dillinger. somehow dolph ends up winning and/or taking the biggest bump

preshow!

ARMBAR: shaq throws out gronk to win

raw tag: bar vs. revival. revival win and get challenged by AoP the next night.

smackdown tag gauntlet: usos/new day/gable & shelton/not wyatts. usos left off main card again due to whichever one's dui. not wyatt's win.

bayley/sasha/nia/mandy/sonya vs. becky/carmella/riott skwad. smackdown wins when every member of the team pins bayley

hardy and wyatt dueling weirdoff instead of a match

• Locked thread