Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

https://gamesdonequick.com/schedule

Lineup looks like supreme rear end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
looks liek a lot of half hour style runs which is where its at imo

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i'm shouting hype at starting with 4 sony exclusive games and skyrim

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
at least theres a bunch of shorter runs instead of a 5 hour long square rpg run every day

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
no tetris and no rhythm games.. the gently caress, is there even a TAS block? terrible

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

the best part of the last tetris thing was it took an hour to set up everyone's 10 arcade boards for 5 minutes of game you couldn't see and during the hour downtime a very portly and poorly transitioning fat lady mean mugged for the camera

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Love that crazy Crash

Fartlancer
Nov 18, 2003
kicking off a epic week with crash bandicoot, my walet

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

HolePisser1982 posted:

no tetris and no rhythm games.. the gently caress, is there even a TAS block? terrible

the TAS guy threw a big fit last year and is generally not great to work with

e; looks like he's doing a few things though

yea ok fucked around with this message at 22:41 on Jan 6, 2018

Fartlancer
Nov 18, 2003
secret of evermore is the only interssting game on the list

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

After watching just a tiny bit of Zeldathon it's gonna be real rough going back to bleached and sanitized boring rear end gdq

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
got my snacks, a couple brewskis, kicked back listening to a human voice travelimg through what seems like 2ft of snot and folds saying save the frames and kill those sweet little animals on infinite loop. love this poo poo, csnt believe it only happens like 8 times a year

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

There's no Metroid run this year

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010
I'm going to tune in to the warcraft 3 human campaign run at least.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

HolePisser1982 posted:

got my snacks, a couple brewskis, kicked back listening to a human voice travelimg through what seems like 2ft of snot and folds saying save the frames and kill those sweet little animals on infinite loop. love this poo poo, csnt believe it only happens like 8 times a year

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Syncopated posted:

I'm going to tune in to the warcraft 3 human campaign run at least.

🙀 🙀 🙀 🙀

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
*reads the lineup* *dies instantly*

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
I just skimmed the lineup and it looked like there were way more quirky SNES platformers that last 20 minutes instead of boring rear end PC RPGs that take 3 hours so that seems good to me.

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS
Hope someone says stand in front of a bus and maybe a big boy in a huge white T-shirt falling out of his seat half asleep this year again

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Cobalt Viper posted:

I just skimmed the lineup and it looked like there were way more quirky SNES platformers that last 20 minutes instead of boring rear end PC RPGs that take 3 hours so that seems good to me.

All those games have been on before and theyre on at loke 3 am and theres a billion terrible steam piles only 1 person plays

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

What emotes are gonna get banned in chat this year?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

HolePisser1982 posted:

at least theres a bunch of shorter runs instead of a 5 hour long square rpg run every day

Square RPG runs are chill dude.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://youtu.be/TjaTUHphRnE

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

The Orville posted:

Hope someone says stand in front of a bus and maybe a big boy in a huge white T-shirt falling out of his seat half asleep this year again

fadam posted:

What emotes are gonna get banned in chat this year?

good to know this thread is for drama and not for people who love video games, goodbye

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

I'm prepared for it to surprise me, but yea, no Super Metroid, no SM64, no Tetris, no Rhythm games, and no Mario Maker.

I can easily see it not making as much money as previous years.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

mario maker races are what i look forward to the most..what the hell

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
I'll be the guy that sniffs the seat a girl was sitting in during the Home Alone 2: Lost in New York speedrun

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
[quivering to life out of my goldfish-like stupor, unable to hold onto any progression of time, watching my trillionth run of jazz jackrabbit inside my prison of a body] It's cool that they're mixing it up this year, glad they're not letting that poo poo get stale like everything else these days, lol

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

Uncle at Nintendo posted:

I'll be the guy that sniffs the seat a girl was sitting in during the Home Alone 2: Lost in New York speedrun

Actually he was only picking up his phone after charging it!!

Also super monkey ball is always fun, and I'll watch the legend of zelda 1 100% race since i started playing it for the thread.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

looking forward to maprio and zelda.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

want to watch hollow knight but i haven't beaten it yet... ah well.. just have to spoil it

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Splatoon 2 speedruns are badass but Any% isn't nearly as cool as Any% NG+.

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

How no super metroid??

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

In Training posted:

Splatoon 2 speedruns are badass but Any% isn't nearly as cool as Any% NG+.
:agreed:

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

super metroid is great and all but maybe it'll be nice to have a marathon without "kill the animals" the whole tim ethrough it. depends what they decide to fill that space with instead

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

How no super metroid??

theyre trying to keep it from getting old or w/e. even though the entire hobby is people playing the same game forever.. its all really stupid

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

They're never going to buy boy they need to get rid of the Hype Panel in between each game.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

2:13 AM Prinny 2: Dawn of Operation Panties, Dood! PinkPajamas
0:50:00 Hell's Finest — PSP

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

In Training posted:

2:13 AM Prinny 2: Dawn of Operation Panties, Dood! PinkPajamas
0:50:00 Hell's Finest — PSP

child molester gaming ftw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU