Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010

LonsomeSon posted:

Oh sorry now that you've been a colossal tool again I'm going to pack up and move to places where the state government would have provided public funding for my abusive parent to send me to a conversion therapy camp when I was a kid :rolleyes:

your parents sent u to a camp because you personally suck, it prob has nothing to do with your queerness

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
I would rather trump win than Biden. accelerationism ftw

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010

Mineaiki posted:

Can we focus on the guillotine-worthy here instead of arguing about which version of goonarchy we’d inflict upon the world after the revolution?

no

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
Anyone who makes more than a total family income of $40k a year deserves the blade.

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
owning a car is enough to warrant execution after the revolution

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
anyone who makes more than $40k USD deserves the blade

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010

Speleothing posted:

So... Therapists and nurses? Train engineers and truck drivers? Vets and be mass spectrometrists? Machinists and equipment operators too?

Basically everyone outside the service economy?

yes

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
especially therapists and nurses (or as I call them “health cops”)

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010

ate poo poo on live tv posted:

ugh. Why does everyone always regress to this dumbass idea that class is defined by income. loving idiots should at least read some wikipedia articles or something. I'm sure Marxism has a simplified english wikipage for you.

you should at least suck on my balls gently caress you

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
I’m going to litter later

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
I littered earlier

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
car owners get the blade as does anyone with a drivers license

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

idk it sounds like they may have already taken away his license, now he just needs to sell all his cars lol

Nah I just wound up spending a bunch of weekends mowing lawns at the county jail. Inconvenient and in the long run expensive, but I’m white-passing and I have good credit so really not life-ruining.

It also led to me getting sober, which wound up being a good thing.

Also no one was hurt thank God.

Still though, I’m a prime candidate for the blade and in a just society my standard of living would be significantly lower.

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
Anyone who has ever held a golf club gets the wall

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010

indigi posted:

even a putter???
Yes, mini golf is an aspiration to join the professional managerial class who plays golf. People with aspirations like that aren’t good for society.

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
Also the thread was talking about international travel earlier, and I would argue that taking a plane anywhere for any reason should qualify a person for some sort of revolutionary justice.

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
I’m assuming some committee of some sort will pick, just wait for an email.

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
It requires less resources than the mail, and tbh having 44 cents for a stamp gets a yikes from me. Please do some soul searching.

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010

indigi posted:

so your opinion on whether someone is a good person or not is if they buy a home after memeishly supporting Sanders? I mean supporting notorious liberal Bernie Sanders in 2020 was a joke anyway (virtually all of cspam) but it seems like the home thing is what gets on your nerves.

so what’s the amount for someone to spend on a place to live where they become a bad person? let’s quantify this

property ownership of any kind makes a person guillotine worthy

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
making more than $40k for a family is immoral and any excess money made should be donated to leftist causes

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
owning even 1 home is enough to make someone a class enemy, worthy of ridicule and bile from posters everywhere

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
being able to afford rent in NYC is guillotine worthy. yes I mean everyone there

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
everyone who lives there is certainly richer than me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010

ate poo poo on live tv posted:

relative poverty does not confer nobility, and class is not relative.

sorry I got too mad