Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

jason jordan pretending his romance with chad gable meant nothing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

the shield is collective and we stand for all of us and i love all of you BUT I'M THE GUY AND DON'T FORGET IT

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Jerusalem posted:

I remember I used to think the camerawork in WWE was really good. Has it gotten worse or was it always this terrible? Or has it just not moved on at all in the last 10-15 years?

Because holy gently caress it is bad.

They've been gradually adding more cuts and over the last few months they've finally achieved the critical mass of cutting on nearly every impact of every kind, and it is super, super grating, and once you notice it it is impossible to ignore.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

It never stops shocking me how, even in those tiny little segments, everyone feels so much more human and likable unscripted and then every official promo is terrible.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

I was so happy we had gotten away from the nothing-but-laughing video segments

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

bad luck fale to WWE confirmed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Please get invested in this royal rumble championship match featuring These Losers

(which annoys me because I love the idea of Titus and Apollo winning but what are you doing)

• Locked thread