Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe
good brothers ftw this is raw of the year as long as the geek NEEERD jj eats the pin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe

Gatts posted:

I kinda wish it'd be Roman who surprisingly gets pinned and Jason Jordan starts to legit own and Seth slowly gets won over and favors him and Roman feels left out and confused and insecure.

they should just steal from njpw more and give roman a big sad moment where he wrestles brock at mania and then loses and walks out crying and then we get ANOTHER YEAR of it before the big crowning moment.

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe
Mandy does the V-Trigger better than Seth.

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe

DoctorGonzo posted:

i havent watched this crap in ages but this is a really bad match, right?

It's alright for a raw womens tag with two extremely green people on the same side

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe
the camerawork on raw is like a parody of the camerawork on raw

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe

Gumball Gumption posted:

It's been getting worse and you're probably still high from njpw camera work.

this too, christ, i havent watched a full njpw show in a while and their camera people are so loving good

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe

Gatts posted:

Why in the loving year of our lord 2018 am I seeing Kane vs Brock Lesnar?

uh because kane rules

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe

Gatts posted:

I'm almost hoping Bray and Matt end up laughing so much together that after beating the crap out of each other they end up being a tag team and liking each other.

Thatr would be awesome.

• Locked thread