Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«26 »
VJeff
Jun 2, 2011

#HEKNOWS
#SCOOPS
#IGNOREMYPOSTS

dromal phrenia posted:

its true, they're all champions who had very successful years!

no four horsewomen on the list, no asuka on the list, just the goddess

Hmmm.

http://network.wwe.com/shows/collections/262805294

Charlotte vs. Bayley, a gauntlet match capped by Sasha vs. Nia, SmackDown Women's MitB, Asuka vs. Cross.

http://www.wwe.com/article/top-25-matches-of-2017

Charlotte vs. Bayley again, Asuka vs. Ember Moon....

All four horsewomen and Asuka made it on these ones, but, I don't see any Alexa.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Anybody remotely interesting is mad in some way or another.

Poor Joe, every time he looks like he's going to get the push he deserves something happens to him

Veryslightlymad
Jun 3, 2007

Somehow, even more irritating than I look.

The Bayley/Alexa feud was especially bizarre and terrible, because Bayley felt all bad about swinging a pitiful little kendo stick at Alexa, but suplexed her outside the ring in the same match. Like, one of two things could actually kill you and one is basically a kinky sex option.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

I got your scoops right here.

schweens posted:

Considering what they pay in travel expenses this seems really bad if true:
https://twitter.com/stellakae/statu...46%7Ctwterm%5E1

I don't know much about Stella Kae other than she's good friends with Summer Rae and other current/former main roster women. I doubt this is bullshit

They are only on TV 3 minutes a week anyway.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

The only actual good matches in WWE this entire year had UK guys or the Usos in them.

Veryslightlymad posted:

The Bayley/Alexa feud was especially bizarre and terrible, because Bayley felt all bad about swinging a pitiful little kendo stick at Alexa, but suplexed her outside the ring in the same match. Like, one of two things could actually kill you and one is basically a kinky sex option.

She did try to use it, she just failed.

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

joe seems to be getting injured a lot lately

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

VJeff posted:

Hmmm.

http://network.wwe.com/shows/collections/262805294

Charlotte vs. Bayley, a gauntlet match capped by Sasha vs. Nia, SmackDown Women's MitB, Asuka vs. Cross.

http://www.wwe.com/article/top-25-matches-of-2017

Charlotte vs. Bayley again, Asuka vs. Ember Moon....

All four horsewomen and Asuka made it on these ones, but, I don't see any Alexa.
at least they get to have little victories while one woman succeeds beyond them all

that gauntlet match was good, nia jax kicks rear end. bad ending but such is WWE

i will say this though, it's cool that WWE puts a handy list of matches so fans don't have to suffer through hearing any of those women cut a promo

VJeff
Jun 2, 2011

#HEKNOWS
#SCOOPS
#IGNOREMYPOSTS

Do it ironically posted:

I'm really worried that his bump card is just starting to edge towards full, especially since there doesn't seem to be a clear point where he actually got injured beating up Rhyno.

Aphrodite posted:

The only actual good matches in WWE this entire year had UK guys or the Usos in them.

Hey! What about... .... ....

....Gable vs. Rusev....?

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Do it ironically posted:

An ageing roster, brah.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Joe's thing is the tissue on the bottom of his foot so I don't think that's ring wear.

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Bayley was dead the moment she won her first championship through cheating and instead of wanting to prove she deserved it just went "lol, well, I still won it and that's good enough for me!"

Alexa just buried the corpse.

Good loving god the writing around that first title win.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

rovert posted:

They are only on TV 3 minutes a week anyway.

If they're on the main roster they should be getting paid more than they get in NXT (and the same as whatever the men are getting), and if they're only on TV for a few minutes that is WWE's problem and not theirs. They still gotta do all the travel, accommodation, food, fuel etc.

But the entire independent contractor thing in WWE is loving terrible in any case.

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

dammit we just got joe back

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

the announcement came as part of the MMC team-ups, but joe was playing a pretty major role on RAW so I wonder how they'll handle that. this past monday was just a rhyno match but he's basically feuding with the entire shield.

although come to think of it, theres 7 or 8 people feuding with the shield, so maybe it wont matter

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

darn. I was really just getting into the stable of Eat At Joe's Bar

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Jerusalem posted:

If they're on the main roster they should be getting paid more than they get in NXT (and the same as whatever the men are getting), and if they're only on TV for a few minutes that is WWE's problem and not theirs. They still gotta do all the travel, accommodation, food, fuel etc.

But the entire independent contractor thing in WWE is loving terrible in any case.

So let's hope for teleportation then.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

The only thing worse than Alexa is the terrible fans of hers. Especially the ones that post here.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

wait seriously

the bar (2 people)
miz+miztourage (3 people)
balor club (3 people)

that really is 8 people! and they haven't even accepted jason jordans help!

the alliance to end shieldamania

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

dromal phrenia posted:

the announcement came as part of the MMC team-ups, but joe was playing a pretty major role on RAW so I wonder how they'll handle that. this past monday was just a rhyno match but he's basically feuding with the entire shield.

although come to think of it, theres 7 or 8 people feuding with the shield, so maybe it wont matter

He was also slotted in with Cena after the rumble.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

DoctorCompleto

Codependent Poster posted:

The only thing worse than Alexa is the terrible fans of hers. Especially the ones that post here.

nice meltdown

VJeff
Jun 2, 2011

#HEKNOWS
#SCOOPS
#IGNOREMYPOSTS

dromal phrenia posted:

the alliance to end shieldamania

I didn't even realize it but TLC was literally this.

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

who has yet to hold up reigns hand?

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

I will wipe away all tears from your eyes. There shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, there shall be no more pain. All these things are passed away.

Doctor Gonzo loving owns

Bill Goldberg
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you

Muldoon

Alexa Bliss fans are better than Alexa Bliss. and Alexa Bliss, is very good.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

DoctorCompleto

the mixed tag whatever the gently caress name it is reveal videos are really cool

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Eater of worlds, pins, and CHICKEN

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

DoctorCompleto

RacistGuidingLight posted:

Doctor Gonzo loving owns

a new study bible!
Feb 1, 2009

Philadelphia: Where Super Bowl dreams go to Di

I like Alexa when she gets to give promos and shittalk people in the crowd, but she hasn't had the chance to do that since like September.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

Mr. Intensity

Hey guess what? RAW 25 will be 5(!) hours long!!!

https://twitter.com/OfficialTCA/sta...875514461409283

Hell yeah, inject 5 hours of terrible writing right into my veins.

Max Coveri
Dec 23, 2015

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

...they mean a 2 hour pre-show on the Network, right?

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Old news. 2 hours in the Manhattan Center, 3 hours in the other newer arena place.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Bill Goldberg posted:

Alexa Bliss fans are better than Alexa Bliss. and Alexa Bliss, is very good.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

DarkstarIV posted:

Hey guess what? RAW 25 will be 5(!) hours long!!!

https://twitter.com/OfficialTCA/sta...875514461409283

Hell yeah, inject 5 hours of terrible writing right into my veins.

Jesus loving christ

Yeah, good luck with that everyone else. Not enough alcohol in my town to make this a good idea for me

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

The worst posters are anyone who whines about other posters.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

I will wipe away all tears from your eyes. There shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, there shall be no more pain. All these things are passed away.

Aphrodite posted:

The worst posters are anyone who whines about other posters.

you don't say?

VJeff
Jun 2, 2011

#HEKNOWS
#SCOOPS
#IGNOREMYPOSTS

The worst poster is Money in the Bank 2011.

The best poster is Summerslam 2002.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Oh and the 6 hour Rumble is 6 days after the 5 hour Raw 25

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

FIVE HOURS!?!

Yeah gently caress the loving gently caress the gently caress off with that loving poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails

Bayley is bad because of terrible WWE writing

Alexa Bliss is given the same terrible writing

oh she's actually bad though

(they're both bad)

«26 »