Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
as someone who just passingly pays attention to nxt bayley always seemed like a wrestler nxt fans ironically got over and just always sucked, because her gimmick does and she is terrible on the mic, come at me smarks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
counterpoint rusev can get himself incredibly over no matter the terrible writing he is given, how many excuses does a wrestler get before you can just say they're not very good?

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
finn can't get over because he's like 5'8'' and it's not believable that he could win a match against someone like brock or braun who are huge, I mean I like finn but he's tiny and yes AJ is tiny but he's literally one of the best wrestlers in the world he can make up for it

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
guys can be good and appropriately slotted with people their size, I'm sorry that your indie darling is just a ripped smaller dude, I like finn personally but as long as the wwe is pushing big dudes for the big belt it's hard to suspend disbelief that he could win the belt and successfully defend it

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
if finn had michaels charisma we wouldn't be having this conversation

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
wwe wrestling is typically boring, but i also dislike the NJPW style because I think they're just braining themselves for no reason

I do have to say though that take the new day and USO feud, i thought those matches they had both tag teams were switching up the move set having really awesome matches other than that I can't think of any wrestler who have been switching it up as of late

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
im like most people who watch wwe i hate myself and everyone else

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica

The_Rob posted:

The njpw style isn't even as dangerous as you think. Wwe people tend to get injured wayyy more.

eh, it's definitely more head shotty than even my local bowling alley indy which is surprisingly safe despite the terrible wrestling i watch there

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
If you think the wwe is going to change when triple h and Stephanie take over I got some bad news for you

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
joe seems to be getting injured a lot lately

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
who has yet to hold up reigns hand?

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
taker vs cena would be so awful, undertaker has been really, really terrible for the last couple of years, it's just painful and sad to watch him hobble out with his gut and receding hairline to not be able to wrestle, just stop please

also, cena has been mailing it is so bad since that rumble match, he doesn't even care, remember when he showed up to survivor series not even wearing the smackdown colours? I'd rather watch a boring rear end orton main event than taker vs cena now

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
in an alternate reality bret the shitman fart never got concussed by goldberg, wore a helmet when biking and never got a stroke, and didn't become a bitter old man, continued to have an awesome wrestling career :(

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
i remember in 1991 my old man and my uncle taking me to a wwf show in calgary and bret and jim defending the tag champs, i need to get back to a house show

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
sasha is an unsafe worker like seth though, how come they always seem to be involved with people being injured :hmm:

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
i also have to say over the past couple months i've found the ascension extremely endearing and am rooting for them, feel like they've really grown as a tag team and seeing the breezango/ascension flip was a lot of fun

that being said wwe won't do anything with them just like breezango but i will still wish and hope

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica

here comes the spunk posted:

So what you guys are saying is there's not a zero percent chance Stone Cold wins the women's rumble?

I would legit have a good laugh if they put Ellsworth in the women’s rumble and had him just get tossed out, I mean they had Becky throw him around already and could be a tie back to the money in the bank stuff

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica

MassRafTer posted:

Not wanting to look like a geek in the brand t-shirt is the opposite of not giving a poo poo.

i mean i don't want to be the all kayfabe and poo poo but everyone the whole night was doing it except him so i don't get your antagonistic point beside being contrarian?

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
i hope sasha doesn't injure natty

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
the official police report said that paige was actually the abusive one, if i recall correctly

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
i walk with elias

move him to smackdown, have him join rusev day so we can get some sick music and singing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
i have a feeling raw is going to suck poo poo tonight

• Locked thread