Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

Bray was writing his own stuff (more or less) at the beginning, then at some point WWE did the WWE thing and went "We can do this better ourselves"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

I miss when Finn was a sawed off jackass beating up cameramen and riding around on Bad Luck Fale

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

I enjoyed that time he was asked what rating he thought he had in WWE18 and he was like "Given this year? 12"

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

It's amusing that NXT manages to book things in such a way that everyone looks decent to very good, then people get called to the main roster, look like poo poo, and it becomes NXT's fault for not preparing them for Raw's infinitely shittier booking

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Shawn made that second Taker/HHH match okay just by his ridiculous selling. He sold Taker kicking out of the Superkick + Pedigree like someone dropped a vial of bubonic plague

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Braun is going to throw Sami Zayn so far into the sky he'll twinkle out like he was in Smash Bros

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

I remember they had a match where Orton had one of his famous tantrums at Kofi (he was loudly yelling "STUPID STUPID" at him which he usually reserves for like, Ken Kennedy) so I assume Kofi messed something up

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Now I'm thinking Nakatalya has a chance. I would say Nia and Apollo just because they're fond of sucking off Susan G. Komen as much as possible, but it's Nia and Apollo

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

This seems right about the time for Nia to beat Asuka on a distraction rollup. Asuka will scowl at the aisle while Alexa mugs

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

The one time Austin didn't win was the time Austin came back at Vince with a loving gun

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Slot in Shelton Benjamin and see if anyone notices

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

I think it's fine as long as the reasons for Raw being bad are outlined, rather than simply stating "Raw is Bad" over and over and over and over

• Locked thread