Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

bradzilla posted:

Is this what the original broken Matt stuff was like because it is loving terrible in its current form

Nope this is WWE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Braun's going to be a good ARMBAR winner this Mania

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

If you had told me years ago the only person from NXT who wouldn't be ruined on the main roster would be Elias, I wouldn't have believed you

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

piss tape israel posted:

What about Braun

0 TV NXT matches, one single house show NXT match. Was basically there for a cup of coffee and didn't even drink half of it

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

DoctorGonzo posted:

alexa bliss

Big part of the Bayley This Is Your Life promo segment

If Bray Wyatt hadn't been on top of his game last year, that would have been the worst WWE segment of the year easily

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

I hope Jinder wins the US title

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Codependent Poster posted:

The only thing worse than Alexa is the terrible fans of hers. Especially the ones that post here.

:agreed:

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

DarkstarIV posted:

Hey guess what? RAW 25 will be 5(!) hours long!!!

https://twitter.com/OfficialTCA/status/950875514461409283

Hell yeah, inject 5 hours of terrible writing right into my veins.

Jesus loving christ

Yeah, good luck with that everyone else. Not enough alcohol in my town to make this a good idea for me

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Oh and the 6 hour Rumble is 6 days after the 5 hour Raw 25

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Waffleopolis posted:

So is Enzo legit injured? Not the leg part that was fake, but that kick looked like it could've damaged an orbital bone.

He got stitched up, yeah. I don't think it was bad enough he'll miss significant ringtime tho

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Waffleopolis posted:

Did i miss something about tjp being a dipshit?

He's a known MRA

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

dayjib posted:

How unknown? Is it a case of not returning even

She might have reaggravated her previous injury which she just came back from a year of rehabbing

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Jerusalem posted:

The surgery she got was different to what WWE wanted for her, if I recall correctly? I have this vague recollection that it was specifically intended for people who were NOT going to be wrestling again afterwards?

Her plan was always to wrestle again and to do so in WWE, if I recall correctly I think it was just that they didn't think surgery was needed in the first place

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Yeah they clearly wanted that angle to be a big deal, and they don't want to nix it at its peak as long as the only hurt member can still be ringside without needing to take a bump

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Yall are gonna Love the other Mania main event, the non-Brock/Reigns one

Per Dave, it's Cena/Taker

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Raskolnikov38 posted:

wait I thought nbc owned USA

TV rights negotiations are soon (he specifically said WWE wants to make an announcement/deal before the second half of the year) and Fox is one of the parties interested apparently

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

DarkstarIV posted:

Yeah, but Fox's interest is only there if they don't manage to lock UFC down in another deal. Which doesn't seem likely, because aren't UFC and FOX on good terms with each other?

UFC's deal is up late in the year and they also have interest from multiple parties

Fox's offer to extend their deal was very underwhelming to them; they basically offered half of what UFC asked for (they want $450mil)

I definitely think Fox keeps UFC, but it's not going to be close to what UFC values itself at

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

I wanna say it was worse than the HHH/Reigns match

Was definitely worse than Cena/Miz because at least the Miz video package was incredible

also stop believing cavauroposts etc etc

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

VJeff posted:

Have you rewatched that match recently, it's preeeettty goddamn dire.

Like, it's 30 minutes of HHH getting heat on Roman's face and then looking like he was shot with a cannon whenever Roman punches him while the crowd constantly shits on it, with one brief moment of life when Stephanie gets Speared*.

* Accidentally.

I don't disagree with it being really really bad

But at least both participants were mobile for over half that match

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Do it ironically posted:

and didn't become bitter

He was a Hart, this was always going to happen

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

I'd be stunned if she wasn't given a Tyson Kidd thing where she has a job in the company as long as she wants to be there

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Tato posted:

I'm glad we've reached true equality with the women in WWE. Just like the men, all of them are terrible and always have been. Plus their matches suck and the feuds are either lame or don't make sense from week to week.

At some point we're going to have to appreciate Vince's game of chess

If he couldn't get Reigns cheered, he was drat sure going to find a way to get everyone else booed and not cared about. And he did it

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

at least shane gets his rear end kicked sometimes and has lost every match he's been in

At least Steph takes a few months a year off

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Shane's a McMahon, Vince and HHH definitely think of him as a main event talent

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/RealPaigeWWE/status/952756638708051968

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

JR and Lawler back Raw 25

Darkstar are you excited for the potential/horror of Lawler commentating an Asuka match

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Benne posted:

lol just lol if you're watching Raw instead of Cavs/Warriors tonight

Only TV I'm watching tonight is an HBO replay of Fate of the Furious

• Locked thread