Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
John Cena is going to retire before the Undertaker

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
That's too bad, I wonder if she stays a manager or wants to go do something else.

I'm excited for the new leader of Absolution, The Iconic Duo

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
Connor is alive and all the money is going to him

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED

DarkstarIV posted:

The amount of vitriol I've seen directed towards Sasha regarding this Paige thing is absolutely staggering. Death threats, calls for her to be fired, etc.

I hate wrestling fans sometimes.

Sometimes?

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
Like you all wouldn't be all smug if you found out a person had died before it went public

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED

VJeff posted:

You guys do know Vince is still the one loving booking everything, right?

If he wanted Steph, Shane and HHH to go out and get their asses kicked every week

Do it Vince

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
I wish Mike Kanellis threw blue or pink gender reveal powder in his opponent's face instead of making a gender reveal video for WWE.com

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED

Chris James 2 posted:

JR and Lawler back Raw 25

Darkstar are you excited for the potential/horror of Lawler commentating an Asuka match

I love to watch these shiba inu puppies JR ha ha!

• Locked thread