Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«219 »
Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

The most prestigious title in sports entertainment

Diet Crack posted:

That first half was an absolute demolition. I honestly expected Melbourne to be a lot cleaner with the ball, they were so good off the back half all year, but it all went to poo poo today.

Itís the worst half we played for the year and I canít find a reason for why they were so completely loving off. The half back line wasnít the thing that stood out to me the most it was the complete and utter bedshitting by the midfield which is the one asset we could actually count on today.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schneider Inside Her
Aug 6, 2009

Melbourneís midfield were just full blown slop plops but pretty much every mistake they made the Eagles punished with a goal.

I like the Eagles but their supporters are baby-boomers level entitled

thepokey
Jul 20, 2004

Let me start off with a basket of chips. Then move on to the pollo asado taco.

Insane that the highest scoring team got completely done like that in a game that wasn't a shut down game. It was open as heck and Dees has every chance to score. Just mental weakness. A positive fan might say its the exact thing they need to fuel them to take the next step. On the other hand, its Melbourne so this could completely ruin this team?

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

Is there a decent write-up on how Collingwood broke Richmondís system apart?

The Deadly Hume
May 26, 2004

Let's get a little crazy. Let's have some fun.

btw I love how angry this thread gets at this time of year.

Brown Paper Bag
Nov 3, 2012

West Coast crowd: makes noise
Victorians: what is this vulgarity?!?!

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

put clinton in prison imo

Lipstick Apathy

Conspiracy theories about Victorian umpires? Unpossible!

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

Iíve realized I like Adelaide much more than the Eagles and hope Tex gets them into more wacky schemes that lead to them power stancing in another GF somehow.

MUSCULAR BEAVER
Dec 26, 2014

HENDO! HENDO!

If youíve ever been to the MCG as a neutral supporter youíll quickly discover that nobody there actually knows how to interpret the holding the ball rule and amazingly they will cheer opponents injuries, crazy

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Local fans not cheering for the opposition - crazy loving stuff, I know

realbez
Mar 23, 2005

Fun Shoe

MUSCULAR BEAVER posted:

If youíve ever been to the MCG as a neutral supporter youíll quickly discover that nobody there actually knows how to interpret the holding the ball rule and amazingly they will cheer opponents injuries, crazy

Nobody understands holding the ball, but the injuries thing,,, I disagree

Spedman
Mar 12, 2010

Kangaroos hate Hasselblads

MUSCULAR BEAVER posted:

wait what?

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

i wear this armour to protect myself from the histrionics of hysterical women

bitches

I'm hoping they have trains from different eras, a mix of different steam and some recent diesels, just for fun variety

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

MUSCULAR BEAVER posted:

amazingly they will cheer opponents injuries, crazy

yeah, this is shithouse behaviour no matter what ground or state you're in, hth

MUSCULAR BEAVER
Dec 26, 2014

HENDO! HENDO!

Just never seen that behaviour anywhere else tbh

Windmill Hut
Jul 21, 2008

Whether it's this thread or bigfooty, i think it's time i stop reading about footy on the internet because it's all garbage from people biased about their own team or state. Or getting political.

Then I get angry whne Melbourne lose and get caught up in dumb arguments.

2019 dees PLS

snaeksikn
Feb 28, 2010

2 years in a row West Coast have ended the Demons season

The Deadly Hume
May 26, 2004

Let's get a little crazy. Let's have some fun.

Yelling BAAAAAAAALL even when it's not BAAAAAAAALL has been around forever.

Also it's Storm vs Easts in the bumsniffers so that GF's going to be like drinking a pint of phlegm as well.

realbez
Mar 23, 2005

Fun Shoe

The Deadly Hume posted:

Yelling BAAAAAAAALL even when it's not BAAAAAAAALL has been around forever.

Also it's Storm vs Easts in the bumsniffers so that GF's going to be like drinking a pint of phlegm as well.

A storm Gf is the only game of nrl I ever watch. Go storm I bleed purple etc!

Quantum Shart
Sep 5, 2011

Should you be alive, if it's even possible to continue to exist in these sealed lands, one day perhaps you will make atonement for what you've done.

https://twitter.com/GABELORD/status...1409035265?s=19

thepokey
Jul 20, 2004

Let me start off with a basket of chips. Then move on to the pollo asado taco.

I remember Adelaide fans booing a goal post when it was shown on the big screen because Wayne Carey ran into it and injured himself (go goal post!)

Spedman
Mar 12, 2010

Kangaroos hate Hasselblads

snaeksikn posted:

2 years in a row West Coast have ended the Demons season

Funnily enough the Dees beating WC is what got them into this position

ssmagus
Apr 2, 2010

Beast Mode

Eagles Vs Collingwood.... This is still Yellow and black, huh.

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

Windmill Hut posted:

Whether it's this thread or bigfooty, i think it's time i stop reading about footy on the internet because it's all garbage from people biased about their own team or state. Or getting political.

Then I get angry whne Melbourne lose and get caught up in dumb arguments.

2019 dees PLS
i really don't get the whole "the umpires are against my team" mentality that some fans and people in this thread apply to every game.

not that west coast don't have a statistically proved favouritism in this respect, but still.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Largepotato
Jan 18, 2007

Spurd.

thepokey posted:

I remember Adelaide fans booing a goal post when it was shown on the big screen because Wayne Carey ran into it and injured himself (go goal post!)

Well the goal post was square, so it's understandable to boo it.

«219 »