Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Halo14
Sep 11, 2001
https://youtu.be/xzpndHtdl9A

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

I LOVE SEEING DEAD BABIES ON 𝕏, THE EVERYTHING APP. IT'S WORTH IT FOR THE FOLLOWING TAB.
Who was that guy with the beer who tickled someone’s ear?

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Matera

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

That Darling goal was the flukiest fluke that ever flukes.

put both hands in
Nov 28, 2007

:swoon:FYFE:swoon:
Haha that bounce

Windmill Hut
Jul 21, 2008

This might be the first time in history that Collingwood are the people's team for a grand final.

There is nothing likeable about West Coast.

thepokey
Jul 20, 2004

Let me start off with a basket of chips. Then move on to the pollo asado taco.
Oh gently caress, Julie Bishop. I forgot about that. Go Pies!

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

I LOVE SEEING DEAD BABIES ON 𝕏, THE EVERYTHING APP. IT'S WORTH IT FOR THE FOLLOWING TAB.

Windmill Hut posted:

This might be the first time in history that Collingwood are the people's team for a grand final.

There is nothing likeable about West Coast.
Putting aside the fans and McGuire, their season has been pretty inspiring. They started poorly, Bucks was on the ropes, they kept suffering injuries, and they’re somehow in the granny.

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

Tuned in late, laughed out loud at the score. I hope this doesn't make the Weagles overconfident.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Flash Flood warnings in effect for Victoria, source of problem is believed to be massive sooking loving tears from this thread.

MUSCULAR BEAVER
Dec 26, 2014

HENDO! HENDO!
Victorian tears are the most delicious due to their salt content

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Melbourne Game Plan: Gawn

Windmill Hut
Jul 21, 2008

Diet Crack posted:

Flash Flood warnings in effect for Victoria, source of problem is believed to be massive sooking loving tears from this thread.

Football: happens
West Coast fans: boooooooo

Spedman
Mar 12, 2010

Kangaroos hate Hasselblads
lol, Victorian tears. You'll find it's just Melbourne supporters.

hiddenmovement
Sep 29, 2011

"Most mornings I'll apologise in advance to my wife."
I hope Collingwood win by a goal so we can say without a shred of irony that gaffs punch cost his team a flag

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

Diet Crack posted:

why are you never happy

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

snoremac posted:

why are you never happy

I think you'll find I'm enjoying every second of it

thepokey
Jul 20, 2004

I hope Collingwood win so that West Coast fans can boo the entire plane ride back

The Deadly Hume
May 26, 2004

Let's get a little crazy. Let's have some fun.
The main reason West Coast winning is considered less obnoxious than Collingwood winning by Vic neutral supporters is because their fans are all over there.

Spedman
Mar 12, 2010

It's a western Australian thing, they're only happy if they've upset someone they perceive as having wronged them, in this case Victorians, the ultimate East Coast boogieman. Such a deep inferiority complex.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Hilarious coming from a Freo fan, absolutely hilarious. The amount of butthurt in this thread is amazing, stick it in my veins.

The Deadly Hume
May 26, 2004

Very much a Skeletor v Hordak scenario,

Chairchucker
Nov 14, 2006

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

I hope the Grand Final is a good match because I like watching good footy matches and this has not been one of those.

MUSCULAR BEAVER
Dec 26, 2014

HENDO! HENDO!
It was funny yesterday when every commentator was like “yep, Dees will get up tomorrow”

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

lol 2 holding the balls not called and they loving shank it anyway, gg Melbourne

Spedman
Mar 12, 2010

Diet Crack posted:

Hilarious coming from a Freo fan, absolutely hilarious. The amount of butthurt in this thread is amazing, stick it in my veins.

No butthurt from me, WC deserve to be in the GF, they finished 2nd on the ladder and have played two good finals, can't do much more than that.

But to think Victorians in general are upset that a non-Victorian team is in the GF is laughable. You'll probably find WC have more support in Victoria than Collingwood.

thepokey
Jul 20, 2004

Eagle throws it and gets pinged for it, Crowd letting the umps know they aren’t happy with this mistreatment

Windmill Hut
Jul 21, 2008

It'll be fun when Darling has 0.0 and like 5 touches next week

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

That was a pretty bullshit 50, not gonna lie.

put both hands in
Nov 28, 2007

:swoon:FYFE:swoon:
West Coast eagles greats ... Des headland .... Lol

drunkill
Sep 25, 2007

me @ ur posting
Fallen Rib
I hope WC win because I don't know any fans except the two or three in this thread.

Collinwood fans would be about the same or worse than Richmond all year.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

That first half was an absolute demolition. I honestly expected Melbourne to be a lot cleaner with the ball, they were so good off the back half all year, but it all went to poo poo today.

Whitlam
Aug 2, 2014

Some goons overreact. Go figure.

Spedman posted:

But to think Victorians in general are upset that a non-Victorian team is in the GF is laughable. You'll probably find WC have more support in Victoria than Collingwood.

Yeah, nah. I know many Victorians who openly admit they don't like it when non-Victorian teams make the GF.

Spedman
Mar 12, 2010

put both hands in posted:

West Coast eagles greats ... Des headland .... Lol

I lol'd at that too

https://www.perthnow.com.au/sport/a...6907535611ff9e0

The Deadly Hume
May 26, 2004

Between the Eagles' dirge of a club song and JBish I think I'm starting to lean towards the Wobbles next week...

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

i wear this armour to protect myself from the histrionics of hysterical women

bitches

I've decided that on grand final day I'm going to go to the local rec hall and look at the model train club's open day display

drunkill
Sep 25, 2007

me @ ur posting
Fallen Rib
Look on the bright side

https://twitter.com/WA_Police/status/1043391657327120385

bigis
Jun 21, 2006
The best GF outcome is an interstate team beating an MCG tenant.

The Deadly Hume
May 26, 2004

Cop Twitter is Bad Twitter. #ACAB

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

realbez
Mar 23, 2005

Fun Shoe
Just imagine the drama if west coast come over to the mcg and lose to the team they beat in the qualifying final for the second time this decade. Carn the pies!